You Go To A Famous Park

*IMPORTANT A/N AT THE END!*
Also, I'm sure you guys were expecting a long pref, but you'll understand at the bottom; this is just to make things "faster".

-----

Liam;
Blackpool Pleasure Beach-Lancashire, UK
The park contains everything from old, wooden roller coasters to modern, steel coasters, to family-friendly rides! It also includes many fantastic shows!

Harry;
Sea World-Florida, USA
Who doesn't love watching sea animals jumps through hoops while people did stunts on their backs? Of course, it seemed strange that there was a "teenage" couple there, but who cares because you had to much fun! It's always a great time at Sea World from petting sting rays to watching Shamu to riding the coasters!

Zayn;
National Zoological Gardens of South Africa-South Africa
It's no doubt you'd think South Africa has some incredible animals, but what's better than to see them in person? Nothing! Seeing over 2,500 animals that were bred right there in South Africa couldn't be more surreal!

Niall;
Noah's Ark Water Park-Wisconsin, USA
With some 70 acres of land and more than 60 water slides, Noah's Ark Water Park was where you and Niall had to go! As the two of you traveled your adventerous souls to Wisconsin, you just couldn't wait to spend the hot summer day there! And who could resist the 70 foot drop of the 'Time Warp'?

Louis;
Central Park-New York City, USA
People may know you as the "spontaneous" ones, but when it comes to relaxation, you two knew EXACTLY where you wanted to travel! Central Park is a large, beautiful park without boredom ever present . Between playgrounds, pathways, open spaces, and the different sky scrapers to look at-you spent the whole day and didn't even know it!

-----

Hi! The reason this is so short is because I only have two more preferences left (not including this one) to do and I went to get them done fast because I was thinkning... once those requests are done, I was going to start a fanfiction! The only thing is, I need your guys' opinion on:
A.) I should ACTUALLY DO a fanfiction?
B.) WHO SHOULD IT BE WITH? (From One Direction, 5 Seconds of Summer, or maybe someone else if I'm okay with it. Ex. King The Kid.)
SO, if you think I should write one, comment or message or inbox me! I'd be happy to hear who you want it to be with!

OH I ALMOST FORGOT I WAS GOING TO ADD A QUESTION AT THE END OF EACH PREFERENCE AND SEE IF Y'ALL WOULD ANSWER!
Todays question: What colour socks are you wearing right now? I'm not wearing any:P ANSWER BELOW!!!

Okay, so this one is dedicated to the lovely @XLittleGiz. THANK YOU FOR RREQUESTING, I LOVE YOU-REMEMBER THAT!<3 Go follow her and read her incredible story! (Cover creds by yours truely.)

*IMPORTANT A/N*
Okay, please follow my-
twitter; @lushylovato,
my tumblr; @lushylovato
my quotev; @5SOSATL!
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE!
*IMPORTANT! I AM NOT TAKING REQUESTS RIGHT NOW! STATED IN THE TITLE AND DESCRIPTION, I AM NOT TAKING REQUESTS AT THE MOMENT! SORRY BABES! I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN THEY ARE BACK UP, BUT FOR NOW, PLEASE. DO. NOT. REQUEST. PLEASE! I AM SORRY! I LOVE YOU ALL!*
ILYSMMMMMM! XXOO, Lys<3