He Comes Home From War

*IMPORTANT A/N AT THE END!*
-----
Zayn;

They say the heart grows fonder when you're away from the one you love, but when they're away for multiple months-sometimes years-at a time, it's hard. Especially when the one you love is in risk of harshly dying. Of course, nothing compares to the feeling of when you see them come through the doorway, uniform and all, holding their arms out just for you. As I sit in the back of a city cab, I try to imagine the feeling I'll encounter when I see my fiance walk on the airline floors towards me. I don't think I can; the emotion is more than words can ever explain. As the cab stops, I pay the man and walk into the air conditioned construction. It was summer, and I can feel the hot, sticky air through my clothes as I took a seat on a metal bench outside the terminal gate. I scrolled through my phone, looking at the tweets fans were saying as they obviously knew about Zayn's return. I tweeted myself too;

Waiting for @zaynmalik to come home! #YourFianceMissesYou

After I hit 'send', I continued to look through more tweets on my timeline-some about Zayn, some about a party that happened kast night, and some quoting sappy love songs. Soon, I heard a beep and the doors next to me opened. I stood and saw bunches of people piling out, none with the military uniform. I kept looking and saw nothing until finally, I saw him. I saw those big, brown eyes, I saw the dark, short hair, and I saw the camouflage attire. I squealed as I placed my phone in my back pocket, standing up to walk towards Zayn. I could see Zayn looking for me, and I could feel my walk to turn a run towards the man I haven't seen in nine months. My arms wrapped around him from behind before I jumped on his back, "I missed you so much baby!"

Niall;

Some people like to be in the water; the ocean, a pool, anything. Others-that have been in the water for more years than they can count, prefer to stay out of it. Once they reach lands, they do not want to leave it; they want to kiss the ground, love that the ground is beneath them rather than the liquid of water. I for one prefer to stay on land myself, but that does not mean I do not like to go into the water, but I'm sure my boyfriend in the marines would much rather stay on land when he's home. Speaking of which, he's coming home today, after six months! These last few weeks have been hell waiting for him, and the day has finally come but I have to wait, wait until after he sees his family and until he comes to my house. I totally get that he wants to see his family first, but the waiting is so damn long, I don't know what to do with myself! I can't focus on the television nor my phone, I can't clean the house because I find too many of things that remind me of Niall, and I can't go on Twitter because I see tweets to Niall everywhere. Soon, I found myself staring at the clock, just waiting for seconds to pass to see the one I miss.

6:55 pm-make myself dinner. Hardely eats it though.

7:00 pm-clean the dishes and the kitchen.

7:05 pm-thinks about what to do next. Decides to make cupcakes.

7:06 pm-starts to make cupcakes.

7:30 pm-done with the cupcakes!

7:31 pm-starts to take a shower.

7:55 pm-done with shower and gets dressed.

8:05 pm-goes to watch TV.

As I flick through the channels, I see The Great Gatsby and who could say no to Leonardo DiCaprio? I say no one. Then, just after Daisy tells Nick what a girl should be in this world, my doorbell rings and my body shoots up.

Harry;

Music blasted , people passed, and chatter commenced as the welcome home party was being held at Anne's house. My best friend, Harry, was coming home from war today, and my heart was racing a thousand miles an hour, my face stuck smiling. I chatted with Anne as the liquid in my red cup slowly decreased. "One whole year without him, I don't know how I did it!" Anne laughed as I nodded, "I know! It definitely was hard." Anne agreed while sipping her drink. I looked around and saw how many people were actually here, most of whom I knew because I've pretty much met all of Harry's family before. I saw all his cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents; they all recognized me as we talked for a bit. We all expected Harry to come home soon, all eagerly waiting as if chatting was supposed to ease our anxiousness. The liquid in my cup soon disappeared, and as I went to throw it out, I bumped into Gemma in the corner-crying. "Gemma! What's wrong?" She looked up to see me coming closer and my arm wrapping around her shoulders. She sighed, "(Y/N), I don't know why I'm scared to see Harry... I just haven't seen him in so long... I've changed and maybe he won't like me anymore? Maybe he won't want to take part in being my brother anymore? I don't know..." I rubbed her back as soothing as I can, thinking about her words. I realized that that can happen to me too, I just never thought of it. "I totally understand Gemma, I do, but you have to realize that he's your brother and he'll love you no matter what." She looked at me with a smile of appreciation, "you're great (Y/N)." We laughed as I stood up, holding out my hand for her. "Come, let's go wait outside for some fresh air." She stood up, but as we opened the door, we were met with something more than just darkness that engulfed us both into an enormous hug.

Louis;

I sit here, in my bedroom, waiting for the click of the front door to signal me. I sit here, intently listen and looking on my phone for any sign that it'll come soon. I sit here, slowly getting more and more bored losing more and more patience. I'm waiting for my new husband to come home from the army, and I don't know if I can wait another second! It's been way too long, and I don't know if I am able handle it. The more I think about him coming home, the more anxious I get.

After a few more minutes watching random videos on YouTube, I hear the click of the front door. My eyes pop open as I get up to stand by the front door. As soon as it opens, I see his elated face as his hands released his bags to grasp onto me. "Louis. baby! I missed you so much! Oh, I'm so glad you're home..." He barely mumbled a "babe" before his lips could attack mine. His hands roamed to my bottom, telling me to jump up. I did as signaled, jumping onto his torso while my lips attacked around his neck and face. His legs began to move, closer and closer to the stairs before finally reaching our bedroom. He laid my body down on the bed before kicking his shoes off and hovering over me. "Babe," I breathed out between breaths, "aren't you tired? Hungry?" His kisses didn't stop as he responded between them, "I missed you too much, food and sleep can wait. I just wanna be with you." I didn't argue as I let him have his way.

Liam;

"Shhh, don't worry baby... Daddy will be home soon." I said to my child as her weeps flowed through the apartment. Although s/he's just a child, s/he's old enough to know that their father has been missing for a year. "(Y/C/N), Daddy will be home very soon! Why don't we go make a snack and play a game?" The child stopped crying, their eyes still glistening with tears as they looked up at me. They nodded as I smiled, picking her/im up to take them downstairs. In the kitchen, I took out a bag of popcorn as I put it in the microwave. I lifted my child up enough to reach the microwave. "Push the green button baby!" The child giggled as we heard a beep to signal the start. I placed the child on the counter as I held their hand. "When Daddy gets home, we're going to play Wii and soccer all day!" I laughed, shaking my head. "Daddy might be tired, but maybe all tomorrow we can have a family day!" The boy/girl nodded as the timer went off. I poured the popcorn into a bowl and helped (Y/C/N) off the counter and into the kitchen. "What do you want to play?" I asked as I opened the closet. I could hear the ruffle of the popcorn and a muffled, "candy land!" I grabbed the box and began setting it up. "I want that one." (Y/C/N) said as s/he pointed to a blue piece. I stood it next to my green one before (Y/C/N) picked up a card. "Double red!" S/he laughed as s/he moved her/is piece ahead of mine

Just as we were getting closer to finishing, the doorbell rang and my face instantly got brighter. "Baby, go answer the door!" The child got up quicker than I could see and ran to the door, opening it. "Daddy!"
-----
HUGE SHOUTOUT TO @Peanutrocks5725!! GO FOLLOW HER PLEASE!
This chapter was dedicated to the lovely @Dianna_Styles! Thank you sweetie!

I'm so sorry by the way I haven't been on a lot lately, school's been so busy and stressful! I'll try to do more. Also, I think you all noticed I unfollowed everyone? Yes, I was having trouble with some things, but I'll get to following you all back soon! (If you unfollow, it'd be sososo helpful if you could tell me-I won't be offended!) Don't worry though, I'll get around to following back/updating more soon!

Please follow my tumblr: lushylovato
and my Twitter: lushylovato too! c:

*IMPORTANT A/N:
I AM NOT TAKING REQUESTS AT THE MOMENT! WITH MY BUSY SCHEDULE, AND THE AMOUNT OF REQUESTS I HAVE, I AM NOT ABLE TO TAKE ANYMORE AT THE MOMENT. IN THE TITLE AND DESCRIPTION, I STATED THAT REQUESTS ARE DOWN. I WILL TELL YOU WHEN THEY ARE BACK UP, BUT FOR NOW... PLEASE. DO. NOT. REQUEST.! I LOVE YOU ALL!*
Love,
Lyssa<3