Birthday Sex

In honor of my birthday today!!!

--------

Harry:
I feel like Harry and birthday sex would be like a 50/50 chance. He would either be all for it or rather you spend your time just being together and really making your birthday memorable. Although, Harry's birthday sex would be a gift in itself. I find myself thinking he is the type to do things you two normally don't do, trying to spice it up for this special day. Like, you guys wouldn't normally be into tying each other up, but Harry would try it and it turns out you both love it. Anyway, he'd also make it really meaningful, despite the fact that you two would laugh the whole due to the awkwardness, but nothing would be weird with the constant giggling. The next morning, you two would both be happy you tried something new and found that you actually liked something different.

Liam:
Liam would TOTALLY make it something special. He'd do the whole nine with flower petals, candles, soft music, and a nice fragrance he decided to engulf the room in. It would be so gentle and loving; it was as if his hands were small feathers lightly placing themselves on your body. He would make sure the whole night is about you and what you wanted, getting you pleased in every way possible. Once you both woke up in the morning, things would still be serene with the silent sound of both your breathing. It may have been cliché and soft but it was definitely memorable.

Niall:
Niall would try to make it sexy but it would be a total bust. He would try new things, but not like Harry. With Niall and trying these new things, they would include a nice, romantic dinner and a bath drawn, which turns horrible wrong as the water goes all over the bathroom. Nonetheless, with inevitable predictions, you two would end up laughing at everything Niall had attempted. He would be somewhat upset that he had tried and worked so hard for this whole night, but because it was with you and you assure him you appreciated it anyway because it came from him, he still laughed off everything that happened. You two decided to keep the mood going as best you could, having sex through giggles anyway. Later on, in the morning and days after, he would still make jokes, never failing to make you laugh.

Louis:
Louis would make this completely sexy. You always underestimated him, thinking he would probably mess up making thing sensual, like Niall. Although, he surprises you as he shows up turning you on almost instantly with both him and the scenery. The whole aura of the scheme is perfect, something out of a movie. He has outdone himself, all for you and your birthday. The whole time you two are at it, he makes you feel special with smooth and slow thrusts throwing pleasure through your body like chills. You can admittedly say you have never felt any better than at this point where Louis is doing everything and anything you want, all for you and your day. The next morning, you could still feel traces of Louis' touch upon your body, knowing that you still aren't over last night. Louis always knew how to make you feel good but that night made you feel like nothing ever before. He notices you still in your state of euphoria as he wakes up next to you, subconsciously wrapping his arm around your waist to pull you closer and reminisce with you about that night's events. Needless to say, you wish it would have gone on forever.