Bill, Will, and Kill

Iva: Welcome back to Gravity Falls Q&A!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A series where you guys give us questions, challenges, and comments which we have to answer and/or do!!!!! So first we have SwiftyangX12 with:

"Hi again, it's me Swift Yang. I got a whole philosophy book of the female biology for Dipper when his gender was changed."

Iva: *snickers*

Dipper (still female): *embarrassed* Please continue...

Iva: I think you mean contour.

Sage: *appears* Nah, be means cocktail.

Iva: HIIII!!!

Sage: Hello!

Dipper: Just read the rest of the comment!!!

Iva: Alright alright.

"I also got a question for Bill. Do you also have another brother by the name Kill? He's from another universe with his own saplings to pester."

Bill: Ugh, Kill.

Will: H-h-he's sc-carry...

Iva: And a total jackass.

Sage: *laughs*

Lau: Wasn't this suppose to be PG?

Iva: ... oops.

Bill: To answer your question, Swift, yes.

Mabel: How many siblings do you have?

Dipper (female): And how many dimensions are there?!?!?!?

Bill: Oh, many-

Iva: NEXT COMMENT!!!

Lau: It's from Happy_cat24

"I Have A Question
Bill Next Time Don't Try To Kill Dipper Or You Won't Be Favorite Or I Won't Give You Spells"

Bill: Hmph, fine.......

"Anyways, On To The Question
1. Question Is For Dipper, Dipper Do You Like Bill Better As A Dorido Or A Human?"

Dipper (female): Uh-

Bill: See?!? Even Pinetree likes my normal form better!!!

Dipper (female): I just think it's weird to see you like that!!!

Iva: Well, get used to it, cuz I ain't changing him back for a long ass time.

Lau: PG, PG IVA!!!

Iva: *GROAN* Anyways, thank you for reading!!! If you wish for more, make sure to leave a comment, question, and/or challenge!!! And remember: Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, BYEEEEEEEEE!!!

Iva: WAIIIIIIIIIT!!! I always forget!!! So about a week ago I posted my new art book! So if you want to, I dunno, go check it out...? It would mean a lot to me. Anyways, 'till next time!!!

❤️❤️❤️