A Date?!?!?!?

Iva: Welcome back to Gravity Falls Q&A!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A series where you guys give us questions, challenges, and comments which we have to answer and/or do!!!!! So first we have lovesong1214 :

"Ok this dare goes to Bill Cipher. I dare you to ask anyone to go out on a date with you, it can be from this Q&A,from another series, from a movie, ect.😂"

Iva: Ooh, I'm interested in hearing this!!!

Mabel: Me too!!! Who will you ask out, Bill?!?

Bill: Um... *thinks for a while, the smirks* Well, if I had to choose anyone, it would have to be......... *floats around until he offers a hand to Iva* The beautiful host of this series~!

Everyone: *gasp*

Iva: ...wut?

Dipper: What?!?

Mabel: Aww!!!!!!!

Bill: So what do you say~?

Iva: ...is this just you trying to convince me to turn you back to your dorito self?

Bill: Uh...... *laughs awkwardly* maybe.............?

Iva: Figures. *sigh* Fine, I'll go. *places her hand in his*

Dipper: WHAT?!?

Mabel: AWW!!!

Iva: But don't expect me to change my mind.

Iva and Bill: *disappear into thin air*

Everyone: ...

Mabel: Welp, looks like we're gonna be here a while. WHO WANTS TO SEE WADDLES MODEL HIS NEW SWEATER?!?!?!?

Everyone: ME ME ME ME!!!

*hours later*
*Dipper, Mabel, Wendy, Soos, and Stan were playing cards on the stage while the audience was doing whatever they were*

Dipper: *checks his watch* Ugh, they're still not back yet?!? It's been forever!!!

Wendy: Whoa, chill, man.

Soos: Yeah, dude. I'm sure they're both fine.

Mabel: Bill's a very capable demon, I'm sure he'll keep Iva safe!

Dipper: Are you listening to yourselves right now?!?!?!? We're talking about Bill Cipher!!!!! The demon triangle that tried to destroy our universe!!!

Stan: And Iva has more power than him.

Mabel: Stop worrying, Dipper.

Iva and Bill: *appear out of thin air*

Iva: WOOOOO!!!! THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Mabel: See? She's fine!

Wendy: So, how'd it go?

Bill: We went to Dave & Buster's, I never new how fun arcade games could be!!!!!!

Iva: We even rode the new Jurassic World VR simulator!!!!!!!!!

Bill: It was so much fun!!!!!!

Iva and Bill: *high five*

Bill: So can I have my normal form back?

Iva: Keep dreaming, Cipher.

Bill: *sigh* Worth the try.

Dipper: Now that you guys finally returned, can we go to the next comment?!?

Iva: Gee, what's gotten your panties in a bunch?

Bill: I'll tell you what~!!!

Dipper: Bill, no!!!!

Bill: Dipper's been loosing all the card games!

Iva: *laughs*

Dipper: Just- next comment, please!!!

Iva: Alright alright!!! Just calm down!!! Next we have SwiftyangX12 :

"Hello again! I got another question for the dorito, if possible in your universe do you have a twin with the name that starts with a W and rhymes with Bill?"

Bill: Actually I do, his name is Will, Will Cipher. He's in another dimension. And he's such a-

Iva: An adorable, shy, super cute and kind creature!!!!!!!

Bill: ...I was gonna say wimp.

Iva: *step on Bill's foot*

Bill: OW!!! That pain was not funny!!!

Mabel: Wait a minute, wait a minute. You have a brother?!?!?!?!?

Dipper: *points at Iva* And you know about i?!?!?!?!?

Bill: Oh yeah, he lives in Reverse Falls and-

Iva: *cover Bill's mouth* That's all we have thank you for reading if you wish for more make sure to leave a comment question and/or challenge and remember reality is an illusion the universe is a hologram buy gold BYEEEEEEEEE!!!

Dipper and Mabel: WAIT-!!!

❤️❤️❤️