Dino Adventure w/ Friends!!!

Iva: Welcome back to Gravity Falls Q&A!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A series where you guys give us questions, challenges, and comments which we have to answer and/or do!!!!! First we have LauDrawz with a dare!

Dipper: Oh no... Is gonna be like our last dare...?

Mabel: Which was from the same person?!?!?

Iva: Nah, this one's different!

"I dare you guys to go on an adventure back to where you guys found dinosaurs and explore!!! ...Oh! And I have to tag along for the trip as well, I'm not going to miss this once in a lifetime opportunity to see dinosaurs!!!"

Mabel: I have bad memories of that place.

Iva: The dinos?

Mabel: Well, not the dinos themselves, they were actually ADORABLE, just the fact that they tried to eat my pig is kind of a let down.

Dipper: What does she mean she had to tag along?

Iva: It means I get to do this!!! *snaps her fingers making a girl with a camera appear*

Lau: That felt weird.

Iva: LAU!!!!!!

Lau: Hey Iv-!

Iva: *hugs Lau tightly* HELLO, BESTIE!!! I MISSED YOU!!!

Everyone: Bestie?!?

Iva: *stop hugging* Yeah, Lau's one of my best friends in real life!!! Say hi, Lau Lau!!!

Lau: Hello, everyone!

Mabel: *hugs Lau tightly* HELLO, ITS SO NICE TO MEET YOU!!!

Lau: Yeez, and I thought Iva hugged hard!

Mabel: *stops hugging*

Lau: Now, where are the dinosaurs?!?!?

Iva: Hang on, L. We still have someone else joining us. JillMCSM asked:

"*gasp* CAN I COME?!?"

Dipper: Did you have to yell it?!?

Iva: It's in all caps, of course I had to. *snaps her fingers making a girl appear*

Jill: Hello!!!!!

Iva: Hello, Jill!!! Is it ok if I call you Jill?

Jill: Yeah!

Iva: Ok!!! Everyone say hi to Jill!!!

Everyone: Hi!!!

Lau and Jill: Dinosaurs!!! Dinosaurs!!! Dinosaurs!!!

Iva: For the record, if one of us gets eaten by a dino I'm blaming it all on you, Lau.

Lau: Sure. Now let's go see dinosaurs!!!

Iva: ... *sigh, then snaps her fingers making Iva, Lau, Jill, Dipper, Mabel, Soos, and Stan go to the Jurassic Sap Hole*

Soos: Whoa, what happened?

Lau: WE WERE TRANSPORTED TO HEAVEN!!!!! *starts taking pictures of everything with Jill*

Stan: I forgot about this place. *sigh* I knew I should've brought the velvet rope.

Bill: *appears out of thin air* Hello, people!!!

Dipper: Why are you here, Bill?

Bill: I went to the stage and you guys weren't there so I tracked you down! By the by, who are they? *points at Lau and Jill*

Iva: Special ghests Lau and Jill.

Bill: Hm~!

Iva: Don't even think about it, dorido.

Bill: I wasn't planning on doing anything!!! ...yet.

Lau: THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!!!

Mabel: Wow, she's really excited!!!

Dipper: And that's something coming from you. *laughs*

Iva: We're gonna be here a while.

~time skip~

Iva: Time to go.

Lau: WHAT?!? NO!!!

Iva: Lau, we have another comment to read.

Jill: My comment!

Lau: BUT I DONT WANNA GO!!!

Iva: Too bad. You got your pictures, you got your dare, we're leaving.

Lau: BUT-!!!

Iva: *snaps her fingers making Iva, Lau, Jill, Dipper, Mabel, Soos, and Stan go back to the stage*

Lau: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Iva: I thought I was the dramatic one.

Lau: *whimpers*

Mabel: True friendship!!!

Iva: Anyways. Next we have JillMCSM asking- *reads the comment* WHAT?!? Jill, what the heck, I thought we were friends now!!! How could you bring in Pinecest?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Jill: I want to see if they know about it!!!

Dipper: What's Pinecest?

Iva: Nothing, it's nothing, absolutely nothing, stop staring at me!!!!!!!!

Mabel: What's the comment?!?

Iva: ... I am so sorry.

"This question goes to Dipper and Mabel. Did you know that people *gasps* ship you together..."

Jill: Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to put soap in my mouth to get rid of these sins crawling in my throat. *slowly disappears* Bai~

Dipper and Mabel: AHHHHHHHH!!! *run away*

Iva: Why did you bring the absolute worst ship here...?

Jill: I needed to know if they knew!

Bill: And I was complaining about being shipped with them.

Lau: Well, that was awkward.

Iva: ...I'll just end it here. Thank you all for reading, and shoutout to LauDrawz and JillMCSM for being here and remember: reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, BYEEEEEEE!!!

❤️❤️❤️