Jill's a WHAT?!?!?

Iva: Welcome back to Gravity Falls Q&A!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A series where you guys give us questions, challenges, and comments which we have to answer and/or do!!!!! First we have Happy_cat24:

"I have A question For Mabel
Mabel Do you think you Could Make a Good Wedding For Waddles And Gompers?"

Mabel: OF COURSE I CAN!!! Iva, I need your magic!!!!!! Everyone else out!!!!!

Dipper: But-

Mabel: I SAID OUT!!!

Everyone except Iva and Mabel: *leave*

Iva: What are you planning to do to my stage?!?

Mabel: MAKEOVER!!!!

~skip, the whole stage is decorated for a wedding~

Iva: Oh my Jesus, what have you done to my stage...?!?

Mabel: Everyone can come now!!!

Everyone: *comes back*

Bill: What happened to this place?

Iva: She broke it!!!! She broke my stage!!!!

Mabel: Bring in the couple!!!

Waddles: *comes in with Gompers taped to the side*

Lau: That is animal cruelty...

Iva: *pats Lau*

Mabel: Let the wedding commence!!!

Dipper: The comment only asked if you'd make a good wedding, they didn't dare you to do one.

Iva: So my stage was destroyed for nothing?!?!?

Mabel: I wouldn't say for nothing, they're still getting married today!!!!!!

Iva: Great...

*male Jesse from MCSM appears out of nowhere wearing green armor*

Iva: (GODDAMN IT, WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP COMING IN UNANNOUNCED?!?)

Jesse: Jill!!

Jill: Jesse?! What's wrong?

Jesse: Haidrian and Mevia they're back

Jill: How?!

Jesse: I-I don't know

Jill: *turns to everyone as she pulls out purple armor* I'm sorry about this guys, I'll be back!.... *thinks* I hope. I didn't want you guys to find out this way *looks at Iva giving her a look that says 'cover Dipper and Mabel's mouths'*

Iva: *covers both twins' mouths*

Jill: Where I'm from, I'm a member of The 'New' Order Of The Stone! *grins sheepishly*

Iva, Lau, Dipper, and Mabel: *stare wide eyed at Jill, Iva and Lau with they're mouths wide open in shock*

Iva and Lau: WHAT?!?!?!?

Jesse: *speaks quick* AndtheytookLexis

Jill: *turns head to Jesse* THEY DID WHAT?!

Jesse: They took Lexis

Jill: *growls* When I get my hands on them.... They're gonna regret it!

Iva: I can help!!!!!!!

Lau: No, me!!!!!!

Mabel: Me too!!!!!!!

Dipper: Eh.

Jill: Guys I appreciate it, but this is really dangerous!

Iva: PLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASE!!!!!

Jill: *sigh* Alright...

Iva: YAY!!!!! *snaps her fingers making red armor appear on herself, lime green armor on Lau, pink armor on Mabel, and dark blue armor on Dipper*

Dipper: Why me?!?

Iva: LETS GO!!!

Iva, Lau, Jill, Jesse, Dipper, and Mabel: *disappear*

Bill: ... well, that's it for today. Thank you for reading!!! If you wish for more, make sure to leave a comment, question, and/or challenge!!! And remember: Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, BYEEEEEEEEE!!!

❤️❤️❤️