Let's Play!!! ...again!!!

Iva: Welcome back to Gravity Falls Q&A!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A series where you guys give us questions, challenges, and comments which we have to answer and/or do!!!!! Ok, so first we have JillMCSM with another game~!!!

Dipper: Aw no, last game we played was absolute caos!!!

Iva: This one isn't for you~!!!

">😀 *throws a different game cover at Bill* Bill must play..... Five Nights At Freddy's 4 and he can't back out of it
>😀"

Iva: Ooooooh!!! Yes, I want to see you play fnaf!!!

Bill: What is is?

Iva: A horror game.

Bill: Well, that should be easy for me, I mean I am a demon, I can handle a little horror.

Iva: First thing's first, you need headphones. *snaps her fingers making black and yellow headphone appear in her hands* Uh...

Bill: What?

Iva: ...I can't put you headphone, you're a triangle with no ears. *snaps her fingers making Bill turn into a really hot teen❤️*

Dipper: AHHH!!!

Mabel: Wow!!! 😍

Bill: *snaps his fingers multiple times trying to turn to normal* AH, WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!?!?!?

Iva: I made you look so much better than before.

Bill: WHY CANT I CHANGE MYSELF BACK?!?!?

Iva: Because in this world I'm way more powerful than you. Now. *puts the headphones on Bill and forces him to sit in front of the computer* The game's set, PLAY!!!

Bill: You'll change me back after this, right?!?

Dipper: YES!!!

Mabel: NO!!!

Iva: Mmmmm.... maybe. But not unless you play.

Bill: Alright!!!

*many jump scares later*

Bill: ...

Iva: Wow, you suck at his game.

Bill: I HAVE BEEN TRAUMATIZED!!!

Dipper: Hey, this is payback for Weirdmageddon!!!

Bill: I never did anything this bad!!!

Everyone: YES YOU DID!!!

Bill: Fine, I guess I deserve this. Now change me back please?

Iva: Nah, I like this version of you.

Bill: WHAT?!?

Iva: Next comment by cozy-socks

"This is for Mabel:
Do you see true love in the eyes of Waddles and Gompers?"

Mabel: OF COURSE!!! They are meant to be together!!!!! My matchmaking skills are NEVER wrong!!! Waddles and Gompers love each other dearly!!! Just look at them!!!!!!

Waddles: *enters with Gompers taped to his pack, then oinks*

Everyone: ...

Iva: ...poor animals. Anyways, thank you for reading!!! If you wish for more, make sure to leave a comment, question, and/or challenge!!! And remember: Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, BYEEEEEEEEE!!!

Bill: Wha- You're just gonna leave me like this?!?!?!?!?

Iva: Yep!!!

❤️❤️❤️