Chapter 55

I would love it if you guys could go and read HaveFaith101 's books. She is such an amazing author and her books are so good. So please go check out HaveFaith101 's page.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tyla POV

I'M GETTING MARRIED IN 2 DAYS!!

It has been a long journey but we've made it. Quinn and I decided to get married before I became all big and swollen. I am currently 3 months so I'm not showing a lot but I know my baby's in there. I am pretty excited about this but at the same time I'm really nervous. My dress is beautiful, my bridesmaids dresses look beautiful so I really don't know what I'm stressing over.

Quinn: What are you thinking about?

Me: The wedding

Quinn: I can't wait to call you Mrs. Tyla August.

Me: You already do

He laughed at me and stood up.

Quinn: Well it will be fo'real this time.

We were currently in the living room heading up to bed. I have so much stuff to do tomorrow and I know Quinn does to.

NEXT DAY

When I woke up this morning I went and took a shower and got ready since there was much to do. I have to take the kids over to Mama August house for the day, then I have to head over to Tay's to meet up with the girls so we can get some last minute honeymoon shopping done.

Quinn wouldn't tell me where we were going but he told the girls so they know exactly what I should be looking for.

Jay: Mommy I know your going to look nice tomorrow.

Me: Thanks baby

Jay: Does that mean I can get my game now?

I immediately started to laugh. He has been trying to get this game for the longest and I always tell him to wait.

Me: So you just told me all that to butter me up for a game.

He simply smiled at me before running to the car.

When I had made sure Jay and Ky were buckled in I headed off to grandmas.

Mama was outside when we pulled up and she didn't even give me a chance to say bye before she sent me back to my car.

As soon as I pulled up at Tay's the girls came out and we headed to the mall.

Jas: Are you excited for tomorrow?

Me: Excited and nervous. I am going to be spending the rest of my life with Quinn.

Tay: Well we are going to have some fun today and make sure we get everything for the honeymoon.

I swear Tay and Jas were more excited about the honeymoon than Quinn and I. When we got to the mall the first place went was to was Victoria's Secret. The girls and I bought so much lingerie not only for my honeymoon but for their men as well. I can tell you that we are going to have some happy husbands and boyfriends. We shopped for clothes, shoes and much more. By the time we were finished we were hungry. We decided to stop at the food court and get something to eat before heading back to my house.

Since Quinn couldn't see me until tomorrow the girls were going to stay with me and help me get ready tomorrow.

When we got to the house Quinn's car was still in the driveway which means he's not leaving until later. He was sitting on the couch watching TV and when he noticed us he smiled and went back to what he was watching.

Jas: Boy do you have your stuff ready? Cause you not staying here tonight.

Quinn: Damn can I get a Hi first?