Chapter 27

Hey guys there is a kinda surprise at the bottom but I need everyone to do what is asked at the end.
Thanks and Enjoy! 😄
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tyla POV

*Phone Convo*

Me: Hello

???: Hey Ty

Me: JAY!

Jay: Lol yea

I left the room to continue my conversation. I missed Jay so much. He is my best guy friend. We used to dance together when I was little. He moved away and that was the last I heard from him until now. Oh I forgot to mention he is gay.

Quinn POV

Jay? Who the fuck is that? We just got finished talking about this flirting shit and she already talkin to another nigga. This that shit that piss me off.

When I got up I heard her talking from the guest room. I followed and hid behind the door listening.

*Ty Phone Convo*

Tyla: yea meet me at Hudson Park.

???:...

Tyla: ok. Love You, Bye

After she hung up I walked into her view.

Me: Who was that?

She jumped up clutching her chest.

Tyla: Oh my god you scared me. What did you say?

Me: Who. Was. That?

Tyla: You don't have to say it like that I'm not dumb. That was my friend Jay.

Me: Just a friend Ty?

Tyla: yes

Me: I don't believe you but it's whatever. When you want me I won't be here.

Tyla: what are you talking about? I just told you the truth.

Me: BULLSHIT TYLA! BULLSHIT I KNOW WHEN YOU'RE LIEING! HE AIN'T JUST A FRIEND.

Tyla: Really Quinn. After all that you don't believe me.

Me: I don't kno. You could just be some hoe trying to get my money.

Tyla POV

When he said that I couldn't believe him. After all that he thinks I'm some hoe who's trying to get his money. My vision blurred and soon after the tears were falling. I couldn't even look at him.

I pushed past him and headed straight into our room. I grabbed my suitcase and just started throwing things in there. I heard Quinn's footsteps coming into the room.

Quinn: Look Ty I didn't mean it.

He said while grabbing my arm. I snatched it away as soon as he did it.

Me: Don't touch me

I got up and went into Kyla's room and started packing her a bag. I grabbed Ky and I headed out. Quinn stood blocking me from leaving.

Me: Move Quinn

Quinn: Tyla you ain't leaving. Alright I said I was sorry.

Me: Fuck you and your sorry. You sit there and call me a hoe and you know nothing about who I was talking to. That was Jay...MY GAY FRIEND.

When I said that I saw his facial expression drop. I used that as an opportunity to leave. I could hear Quinn yelling for but I just slammed the door and left.

I didn't have a car so I was walking with my baby in her carseat and 2 bags. I walked until I came across The Hilton hotel. I walked to the front desk and she gave me a 1 bed suite. When I got up there I sat everything down and put Ky to bed. This was going to be my home until I found something.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
////////////////////////////////////
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
???????????????????????????????????
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
************************************
##########################
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

2 Weeks Later

I've been staying at The Hilton for the past 2 weeks now and it has basically became my home. I know a lot of people and the employees are very friendly.

Kyla doesn't really know what's going on. She just goes with the flow. Jay and I have hung out A LOT. I really missed him. He told me how he's been in an out a relationship with a guy. I've been waiting to meet him. The girls have visited me lately. I love when they come. The first night they came I explained to them everything that happened between Quinn and I. They were not to happy and they respected my wish of staying at the hotel.

Today was going to be just a stay in day for Kyla and I when the front desk called up.

*Phone Convo*

Me: hello

FD: Hello Miss Monroe there is a gentlemen down here asking to come up and see you.

I wasn't expecting anyone today but I bet it's Jay. He has been visiting me lately.

Me: Send him up please

FD: Right away ma'am

*End Of Convo*

After she hung up I went around and cleaned up Ky's toys and put them in her bag. Since it was only Jay I didn't bother putting on any clothes cause it was just him. I had on my boy shorts and a tank top. He's lucky I have on a bra too.

The knock at the door startled me and I got up to answer. Expecting Jay when I opened, you bet I was surprised when it turned out to be Quinn. I rolled my eyes but in my mind I was jumping for joy.

Me: Quinn to what do I owe thee a visit?

Quinn: Can I come in?

I moved aside so he can come in. When he walked in he headed straight for my room. He walked in and picked Ky up kissing her forehead. She giggled and laid her head on his shoulder. He turned to look at me with Ky still in his arms.

Quinn: Ty I came here to apologize for the way I acted. To be honest I was jealous that you were talking to another male that wasn't me. When you started packing I realize how big of an ass I was to you. Then the girls kept harassing me and beating on me telling me to fix it. I swear these past 2 weeks have been torture. For me and my manly parts.

When he said that I giggled.

Me: You so nasty.

He put Ky down and pulled me into him by my waist. He was sitting down and I was standing in between his legs. He pulled up my tank top and started kissing on my stomach. I hope he know I ain't doing nothing with my baby in the room.

Me: Quinn stop we ain't doing nothing with my baby in the room.

He just chuckled and looked up at me.

Quinn: Ok when we get back to the house. You know I love you right?

Me: Sometimes

Quinn: Well I love you all the time, even if I don't show it sometimes.

He said pecking my lips.

Me: Speaking of babies, where Jaylen?

Quinn: His ratchet ass momma called and had me drop him off.

Me: you gon get custody of him?

Quinn: Yea I'm tryin

Me: As long as you tryin. Imma be here for you every step but you gotta trust me and when I tell you somebody is just a friend yo ass gon listen.

He smiled and nodded. I knew he was lying cause he get jealous easily but imma let him slide this time. I climbed in bed with him after I put Kyla to sleep and we just cuddled. You know his ass, he wasn't just tryin to cuddle. He was touching me tryin to get some.

He kept whispering in my ear talking bout he gettin some when we get home cause my 6 week no sex after birth was up. Soon after all his groping and kisses we fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LONGEST CHAPTER WRITTEN!!! This took me a while but I know I'm not going to be able to update as much as I want so I am making these next few longer before I go back to school.

SO

Like I said at the beginning there is a kinda surprise. So I'm giving you guys a choice. Read zee question of tha day.

QUESTION OF THA DAY: Would you guys like me to continue with the goal of comments and votes or do you just want me to update when I can?

It's up to you guys so let me know. If you guys don't want the goals I would still really appreciate it if you guys would at least leave a couple comments so I can know how in doing. I will still be leaving questions of tha day for you guys to answer.

Just let me know guy....ASAP so you can get another chapter before I start school Monday.

UNTIL THEN

Love You All 💋

~Mickey💎