Chapter 23

Quinn POV

Why is it that every time something is going good in my life someone has to fuck it up?

B: Murray. Didn't we kill him?

Me: The fuck? Derek you shot him in the head.

A: *whimpers* Daddy you killed someone?

D: Shit! Baby I-

Before he could finish she ran out crying.

D: Damnit. I forgot she was here.

Me: We will handle her later. What I'm tryin to figure out is why this nigga still alive?

B: Only one way to find out

I grabbed my keys and we headed out ignoring the please from the girls. A little while later we pulled up outside Murray's house.

Me: Alright I don't care who or what he's doing, we get him alone and talk.

We walked right up and rang the bell. Guess who opened the door? Murray himself. When he saw us he smirked. He knew exactly what we were here for. When we got to his office we all sat down at his desk.

Me: You know damn well why were here

M: Yes. Go ahead I'm ready for your questions.

D: How the hell are you still alive. I shot yo ass clear in the head.

M: After you left the police came and I was taken to the hospital. After I was released they questioned me about the incident but I told them I knew nothing. Here we are now.

Me: Nigga we killed you for a reason.

M: No you killed me cause a nigga told you shit.

D: Nigga why the fuck were you talking to my child. That's pedofile shit.

M: I had to let you know somehow. And your child is a cute little girl.

D: Don't talk to my child ever again

M: okay okay I get it.

Me: Why are you back?

M: to let you know some shit you didn't find out from Michael.

When he said that my ears perked up.

Me: What?

M: He stole shit from almost every drug lord out here. Even yo shit. The only person who know where this shit is, is some girl he used to fuck with. They all have been lookin for their stuff but he got it hidden. Yo girl is the only hope. Here's X's number. Call him if you gon do somethin.

Fuck! Tyla of course would know. She ain't gon be to happy with this. X is one of the big drug lords. Most of his shit was taken. After our meeting I dropped the boys off at their places and headed home.

When I walked in the smell of Steak and potatoes filled my nose. When I walked in the kitchen there was Ty and Kyla. Ty noticed me and walked around to the other side of the counter.

I knew she was pissed. This is going to be hard to make it up to her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HIIIII 👋 Ok I know you guys may be mad but it's all ok cause I updated.

QUESTION OF THA DAY: How you think Ty gon react to Quinn when he tell her?

AND

Just because I made you guys wait so long if you guys can reach this goal TONIGHT I will either update before I go to sleep OR first thing tomorrow morning.

10+ Comments, 10+ Votes

I made it small so you guys can get a chapter SUPER quick.

Love You Guys💋

~Mickey💎