Chapter 53

I'M ON SUMMER BREAK!!! 😁👙☀🏊💦💕🙌🎉😩🌸
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tyla POV

I am so tired. All I have been doing is planning the wedding. I'm so happy the date is finally coming up. I got my wedding dress already and it looks beautiful. Quinn has been looking around to see if he can find it but its not even at our house. Us girls decided to keep the dress at Taylor's. None of the guys know where it is.

Quinn wanted Jay to be the Ring Bearer so we had to find him a little tux. My mom is flying down from New York for the wedding. I'm so happy to see her. She was upset she couldn't make it for the birth of Ky. She actually likes Quinn. They talk on the phone and video chat when she can actually work her computer. She told me she excited to see her little girl growing up and getting married.

Today I have to go into work and I know Quinn isn't going to be to thrilled about that. He still isn't in favor of me working but he's just going to have to deal with it. I decided to treat everyone to breakfast and right now we are heading over to iHop. Quinn keeps looking at me from the corner of his eyes and its creeping me out.

Me: Is there something wrong?

Quinn: I was just waiting for you to tell me that you are going into work but I guess your not.

Me: No I am. I'm just going in later.

He sighed loudly and I just chuckled. He's such a baby about things sometimes. Eventually we got to iHop and Quinn was the first one out. Quinn can't deny that he loves food. The Waiter got us seated but he kept on looking at me and I could tell that Quinn wasn't to happy.

Quinn: Can you take our order and leave. I am obviously sitting right here

The waiter just rolled his eyes and walked away.

Me: You should be a little nicer. You never know he may do something to your food. Are you alright Quinn? You seem a little off today.

Quinn: I just don't want you going into work today that's it.

Me: I know. I tried to get off today but I couldn't. I'll try to be home before dinner.

Quinn: You better. I have a surprise for you.

Me: oh I want to know now.

He smiled at me before turning to whisper something in Jay's ear. I looked over at Ky to notice her looking right back at me.

Me: Hey Baby. What's wrong? Does mommy have something on her face?

She started reaching and trying to grab things that were on the table. Soon the waiter came back and he kept his eyes to himself. I giggled at that. We enjoyed breakfast with Quinn cracking jokes on everyone including the waiter. I swear he's just jealous. I won't tell him that cause he'll just get mad and try to convince me thats he isn't.

Jay: Daddy I have to go to the bathroom.

Quinn: We're almost home just wait a few minutes.

Jay: Hurry up. I know you drive faster than this.

I looked over at him and gave him a look that said 'Do it and see what happens'. He continued driving until we got home. As soon as the car was in park Jay jumped out heading toward the front door.

Me: Quinn get Ky out. I'll open the door.

Jay: Hurry mommy, hurry

I quickly opened the door and he dashed to the bathroom. I went upstairs to get ready for work. Quinn walked in and sat on the bed staring at me after I walked out of the shower.