Chapter 14

A/N Just letting you all know I'm skipping ahead a couple months

Quinn POV

It's been 4 months since Ty and I's talk. A lot has changed to. We've grown stronger as a couple. Ty has gotten a lot bigger. Not as much as she says but bigger. My mom is ALWAYS around. I swear it seems like my mom and Tyla are dating cause every time I come home there is a note.

'Quinn your mom and I went out for lunch. We'll be back around 3'

'Bae mama and I went baby shopping. Be home around 2'

'Son Tyla and I are headed to BabiesRUs. We'll be back around 5. Make your own dinner'

That type of shit pisses me off. They know good and well that I CAN'T cook to save my life. I just go to bed hungry. Ty gets angry when I go to bed without eating but what is a nigga suppose to do? I thought about hiring a maid but that would be pointless. Like right now would be perfect for a maid.

I just walked in the door and of course there is a note. Like when the fuck isn't one here. Ty should be home around 2:30...well it's 3:45 so maybe I should call her.

*Phone Convo*

T: Hello

Me: Hey ma

T: Quinn?

Me: Umm of course who else would it be?

T: What's up?

Me: I was wondering when you were going to be home I miss you.

T: do you miss me or my cooking?

Q: Girl you know I miss you stop playing

T: if you must know I am opening the front door so bye

*End of Phone Convo*

I have never been so happy to see her. Right now my stomach is growling and I know she can hear it.

T: hello baby. I know your hungry so let me cook

I sat at the kitchen counter watching her. She was making some Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo. My baby was half Italian so she would be making pasta. That shit smelled good to. After she was all done she made our plates. Before she could sit down the doorbell rang. She got up and answered it revealing about 15 niggas from the trap house.

I forgot we were suppose to be watching the game. All my guys made a plate and we headed into the living room where the football game was playing.

Ty POV

I know them niggas did not eat all my Alfredo. Walking into the kitchen I noticed more than half of MY plate was gone. Oh I'm livid right now. I ate that little quarter that was left then I walked upstairs to get my purse. I grabbed my phone, purse and Quinn's black card before walking back downstairs.

They were to involved in the football game to notice me leaving. I grabbed Quinn's keys and headed out. I hopped in his black Range Rover and drove to Chipotle. After getting my food I headed over to Burger King.

??? Welcome to Burger King. May I take your order?

Me: May I please have 20 Whopper Meals

??? What size?

Me: large

??? What would you like the drinks?

Me: 10 cokes and 10 sprites

??? Would that be all?

Me: may I have an Extra Large Fries please

??? Yes ma'am is that it?

Me: yes

??? Your total is $93.36 at the first window.

Handing her the black card she looked shocked. Like why I would have it? Pulling up to the second window I had to wait so they asked me to pull to the parking lot and they would bring me my food. I did and I just sat and waited listening to the radio.

Quinn POV

After the guys got here I completely forgot about Ty. I got up and went upstairs but she wasn't there so I headed back down.

Me: yo y'all seen Ty?

Marcus: Short and pregnant

Me: yea

Marcus: Man she left like 30 minutes ago

Me: real

I picked up my phone and called her. She know she not suppose to leave the house without lettin somebody know where she goin.

*Phone Convo*

T: Hola

Q: Ty I ain't playin. Where the fuck are you?

T: I am out at the present moment but I will soon return

(Background: Is that all gorgeous?)

Q: Yo Ty who the fuck is that?

T: Quinn I will be back. Damn!

Q: You must have forgotten who you was tal-

*End of Convo*

Me: she really just hung up on me.

I sat back down wit my niggas. When she try and call me I ain't gon pick up. It'll show her ass.

Like 10 minutes later Ty was calling. I sent that shit straight to voicemail. She called like 3 more times then she gave up.

Ben POV

I'm sittin here watching the game when Tyla call me. Why she call me when Quinn right here? I really don't care I just answer it.

*Phone Convo*

B: Hello

T: Ben I need help

B: ok

T: can you and the guys come outside please. You'll see me

B: ok we comin now.

I hung up and gathered the guys.

Tyla POV

I swear Quinn can be petty as fuck. So I just called Ben. I knew he would help me. I've been sitting in this car for like 10 minutes when them niggas finally decide to show up. Some got the food while the rest helped me into the house.

I swear when I walked in Quinn was sitting his ass on the couch.

Me: Put the bags on the counter

After I sorted everyone's food I took it to them. They looked like a bunch of kids getting Christmas presents. They all thanked me and some even hugged me. Quinn just looked at me like I forgot something. Oh I did...HIS FOOD!

He got up and headed to the kitchen and I followed. He saw his Burger and stuff still in the bag.

Q: so you not gone bring me my stuff?

Me: nope you wouldn't answer my call when I needed help.

Q: next time tell me where your going and maybe I'll pick up

He snatched his bag off the counter and walked away. I laughed to myself taking my things upstairs. He would be done pouting after everyone left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys I think this was the longest chapter so far. 😁😁😁

ANTIWHORE

Comment, Vote, Follow, Read

10 comments & 5 votes for next chapter

~Mickey💎