Chapter 4

Quinn POV

When I woke up this morning I felt a warm presence next to me. Opening my eyes I realize its Tyla. She is so beautiful when she's sleeping. Just as I was about to get up she rolled over into me. Her face on my bare chest an her arm wrapped around my waist. Her breathing on my chest was making a nigga hard. I hope she can't feel the that. I let her lay there until she woke up.

Q: Good Morning!

T: mmhh

I chuckled at her response.

Q: do you want me to make breakfast?

T: no i'll do it since you made it yesterday

After getting ready I was sitting down at the counter watching her cook and she well she was cooking. She looked so damn sexy cooking. He long curly hair was in a tight ponytail that hung down her back. From time to time she would look up at me.

T: why are you staring at me like that?

Q: no lie ma you look hella sexy

She just blushed and put her head down. I got up and walked around the counter to her. I used my index finger to lift her chin.

Q: don't hide that blushing ma. You too cute

She smiled at me with her pearly whites. I bent down to her level and crashed my lips onto hers. Her shit was soft as hell.

Tyla POV

Quinn's lips are the kind that will have me addicted. I moaned into the kiss and I felt him push me against the counter. I could feel Jr. Down there getting excited. Just as the moment stared it quickly ended by his phone ringing.

Q: Ty I gotta-

T: it's fine I gotta finish cooking

I heard him sigh loudly and walk to his office. What was I getting upset for. It's not like we're a couple. I just went back to cooking like nothing happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Never Forget Where You Came From!!! 💋

~Mickey 💎