Chapter 1

Quinn POV

???: Hey Quinn need me to come over baby?

Every where I go females just be throwing themselves at me. I mean I ain't one to complain but don't you have respect for yo self.

Q: Naw I'm good I got shit to do

???: well if you do you know where to find me

Yea...everyone know where to find you. Right on this corner is yo spot... Scratch that, where ever a nigga is who got money is yo spot. I hopped in my Black Tahoe and headed to the Trap house. When I got there I could smell these niggas smokin that weed. That shit loud too. I told them bout that. I ain't tryin to get caught. Shit!

Q: Didn't I tell y'all niggas about all that smokin. That shit so loud I can smell it down the street

I headed in my office so I came start this meeting so we can find the nigga that stole my shit.

Tyla POV

I'M SCREWED! After going to the doctor and looking at that pregnancy test 5 times that + still hasn't changed. I knew Michael was going to be mad.

M: Tyla... Where are you?

I guess it's now or never

T: Michael I need to talk to you

M: what?

T: Michael I'm pregnant

M:......

T: Mi-

M: WHAT THE FUCK! Naw get out!

T: What

M: GET THE FUCK OUT! YOU AND THAT DEVIL CHILD. YOU KNOW I AIN'T WANT NO KIDS.

I just sat there and cried until I felt my hair being pulled and me dragging down the stairs. When I looked up I saw Michael with my purse. He threw it at me and threw me outside. I had no where to go. I got up and walked away. I had no idea where I was going. I finally saw a Burger King so I went inside to get something to eat. I looked in my purse to find that I only had $35. That wasn't going to get me a hotel. After sitting at BK and thinking for a whole hour I left.

I was walking around this neighborhood with these big houses when I spotted one that looked abandoned. I opened the back gate that lead to the backyard. When I got there I noticed a lawn chair. I laid down and put my jacket over me and I let sleep takeover.

Quinn POV

After that long ass meeting all we got was that the nigga that stole from me was tall, dark with tattoos from the neck down. I mean that could be anyone.

I was just tired so I headed back to my place. When I pulled up to my house I noticed my back gate opened. I know, no nigga betta be in my house tho. I pulled out my gun as I walked back there. In the far corner on my lawn chair I see a figure. As I step closer I notice its this fine ass girl. Wait why she out here?

Carrying her in the house was easy. I just took her upstairs and put her in my bed. I wasn't sleeping in the guest room so I changed and climbed in with her.

I know she gon be scared when she wake up but I ain't lettin her leave without some answers. I just stared at her for a moment. I mean this chick was hella cute. I wanna kno why she in my backyard tho. I stopped thinking and fell right asleep.

Tyla POV

When I woke up the next morning I felt an heavy object across my stomach. Looking down I realized it was an arm. I knew it wasn't Michaels cause this one didn't have as many tattoos. Turning around I realized I was in a strangers bed...a sexy strangers bed.

His eyes shot opened which caused me to scream.

???: FUCK!

T:.....

He let go of me and I stood by the side of the bed. He sat up and looked at me. He motioned for me to come over to him but my legs wouldn't move.

???: I'm not going to bite. You can come over here. I'm Q

When he said his name I new I was in trouble.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FIRST CHAPTER!!! Tell me what you think. Sorry for the mistakes. I typed it on my IPhone 📱

Never Forget Where You Came From!!! 💋

~Mickey 💎