Chapter 39

A/N: I know there may be some chapters you may not like what happens in them but please don't get upset with me. When I ask you to comment I don't mean comment stuff like 'I hate this chapter' or 'I don't like it' fo'real give me some constructive criticism about why you don't. I can't make the chapters better if I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Okay hopefully were all on the same page now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quinn POV

When I woke up this morning I looked over and saw Tyla sleeping in the dress she came home in last night. Everything started to come back to me. Her apologizing, me flipping out. She was turned over facing me. I could see the dried up streaks from her makeup on her cheeks.

I should have just let her go and there wouldn't have been a fight. I pulled her into me causing her to snuggle deeper into me. Her arm wrapped around my waist and she pulled closer.

If you can't tell I'm really possessive over what's mine and when I saw that guy grinding himself on my woman I really lost it. Tyla knew she was wrong for it but I ain't her daddy so she allowed to do what she wants. After sittin here thinkin for about 5 mins, Ty started to wake up. I was going to man up and apologize.

Tyla POV

I could feel myself pressed against a warm muscular body. I know when I went to sleep I was on the other side of the bed. When I opened my eyes I saw Quinn staring at me with an apologetic expression. I didn't say anything, I just sat up against the headboard. After a couple minutes of silence I decided to speak up.

Me: Quinn?

He looked up at me this time with a blank expression.

Me: I'm sorry

I barley said that above a whisper. I could feel the tears coming. Quinn pulled me into him and that's when the sobbing really started.

Me: I didn't...I just really wanted to go out and have fun. And you...you made me mad when you told me I couldn't. I literally felt like a teenager whose dad just took away her privileges. I know I really pissed you off when I was dancing with that man. I was just letting loose and...and I didn't mean for it to go that far. I love you and I would never do something to hurt you but when I saw you leave with tears in your eyes I knew I failed you. I'm really,really sorry.

Quinn: I accept your apology ma. I know I was wrong too when I told you that you couldn't go out. I just...don't want you going out and getting hurt. I have many enemies and if I lost you because of what I have done in the past I would never be able to forgive myself. And when I saw you with that man dancing I literally wanted to kill the bastard for having his hands on you. I love you too and I really don't want us to be fighting over petty shit no more. Me and You...

He said pointing In between us

Quinn: This is the best relationship I ever been in. Well I've only been in 1 other than this but girl I need you. You got that ring 💍 on your finger and that means your mine. You ain't goin no where. I love you baby!

He leaned down and kissed me and started tickling me making me laugh. I really do love Quinn. Just as he was getting into tickling me Jay started calling for his dad. Quinn sighed and got up to get him. He came back with Jay and Ky. When she saw me she stared for a while.

Quinn: Uh baby you still got makeup on your face.

Me: Shit! why didn't you tell me?

He started giggling while I ran into the bathroom. When I saw myself I just wanted cry all over again. I had black eyeliner running down my cheeks and my hair was back in its curly state all over my head. I looked like a monster.

After I took a warm cloth to my face and a brush to my head I went back to the room. Ky was on my side with her face in my pillow. Awww my baby loves my smell 😊 I went over to her and picked her up. She was smiling showin me her gums. Jay was sitting at the foot of the bed watching the cartoons Quinn put on for him. Quinn was staring at me playin with Kyla.

Me: Whaaa?

Quinn: Nothin! I was just watching to see how you gon be to our kids one day 😁

Me: Boy, I am done! She was enough

Quinn: What if I wanted to have a baby with you?

I really didn't think about that. I thought just with Ky that was enough. Having 3 kids running around the house will be a BIG project.

Me: I never really thought about having more kids

At that moment Ky started crying letting me know it was time to eat.

Me: Come on baby

I grabbed Ky and picked up Jay and headed downstairs to the kitchen. Quinn followed behind. When we got down there, it was a mess. I guess last night Quinn wasn't only in his office. There was glass on the floor and pictures hanging sideways. I had put Jay down after I saw what happened.

Quinn: Stay over there

Of course Jaylen being Jaylen he ran out towards the glass.

Me: Jay!

Quinn: DIDN'T I TELL YOU ASS TO STAY OVER THERE

It was to late. Jay had already slipped on a piece and one caught him on his arm. He started wailing and when I went to get him Quinn stopped me. Ky didn't have a clue what was going on. When Quinn sat him down he finished cleaning up the glass before going back to Jay. The piece was in a little deep. Quinn tried to take it out but Jay started yelling and hitting him to stop.

Quinn: Get cho shoes we gotta go to the emergency room

I got mine, Kyla, Jaylen and Quinn's stuff in record time. When we got to the hospital Quinn went and signed Jay in. It took about 5 mins til the doctor came out cause it was pretty bad and Jay was just a baby. The doctor told us he was going to need stitches and Quinn looked a little hesitant.

In the end Jayen had gotten a total of 5 stitches and his arm and hand wrapped. When he woke up he was fascinated with the 'metal pieces' in his arm.

Jay: Wook daddy. I got arm like Iron Man.

I laughed but Quinn didn't find it funny from the look on his face.

Me: Baby I'm hungry

I said rubbing my stomach.

He pulled up into Waffle House parking lot and we all got out.

Jay: Daddy how I gon eat?

Quinn: I'll help ya lil man

Once again when we walked in the lady who was at the podium was too busy having and attitude to notice me.

Me: Excuse me?

Waitress: Um yea

This bitch! That ain't how you suppose to greet someone.

Me: Can I get a table for 4?

Waitress: There's only 3 of you guys

Me: My fiancé is coming in now

When Quinn walked up her face dropped. What's up with her?

Waitress: Quinn?

He looked up from his phone at the spud of her calling his name. When he saw her his face turned into a frown.

Quinn: Destiny.

He said her name with a blank look.

Quinn: Can we be seated now? My family is hungry.

He was giving her mad attitude. I admit she was being rude when we came in but he has no right. At least she ain't gawkin over him like other bitches.

Waitress/Des: Yea sure. Um follow me

After we were seated she ordered our drinks and returned with them. Quinn ordered our food and we waited for it to be brought out.

Me: Wassup with you and Miss Destiny? You was givin her mad attitude when we came in.

Quinn: She ain't no one. Just don't worry about it.

Me: Ok, when your ready you can tell me. I'll wait.

He didn't say anything after that. When our food came we dug in and this time Quentin actually ate without being in his phone. When we were leaving Destiny tried to give Quinn her number so she could explain some things to him but he just brushed her off and went to the car with the kids. I stayed behind to talk real quick.

Me: Did you want me to talk to Quinn? I could give him your number.

Destiny: He won't accept it. I've tried to talk to him for years but he still gives me the cold shoulder. I hope you know I'm not trying to get with Quinn.

Me: No I know that

Destiny: I'm way older than him. And I still have my heart set on someone else.

Me: Give me your number. I'll make sure Quinn calls you. This seems really important.

She gave me her number and we said our goodbyes. When I got in the car Quinn was looking at me weirdly.

Quinn: What was taking you so long?

Me: I talked to Destiny and she gave me her number.

He looked at me and shook his head pulling out the parking lot.

Quinn: You really won't leave it alone will ya?

Me: Nope 😊

Quinn: iight I'll tell ya the story when we get home but after that you can't go and talk with her again. iight?

Me: You know I ain't makin no promises

Quinn: 😏 I got a tough one. I love you girl

Me: Love you too baby 😘

The drive back home was silent. I couldn't wait to get in and shower. As soon as the front door opened I was upstairs under the warm jets of the shower. I came out 20 mins later all clean and happy. I got dressed in a pair of Quinn sweat pants. He has a lot of them so he wouldn't mind. I had to roll the waist down a couple for them to fit but I was good. I threw on a tank top and pulled all my hair into a messy bun.

Quinn had just showered and he had the kids all cleaned up and put down for naps. He pulled me into the living room onto the couch.

Quinn: You know I love when you be wearing my clothes right.

I nodded smiling.

Quinn: So I want to get this over and done with so we don't have to revisit this and we can let it go.

I sat up ready to hear what he had to say.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So this is an early chapter.

WAYYY EARLY!

But

How'd you like it? Let me know what you think.

Who do you think Destiny is? How do you think she and Quinn know each other? And why do you think Quinn refuses to talk to her for years?

Love You All 💋

~Mickey🌸