Chapter 16: Going Home

Reaching the train station finally, I go straight to the waiting area of the one that no longer runs. There's always at least one of these stations for whatever reason.

Slowing down the moment I get here, the tears have finally slowed down a great deal. Biting my lip softly, I tug at my jacket to pull it tighter as I walk over to one of the benches.

I sigh softly as I look over at the tracks. They decommissioned this one just a year and a half ago. I'd still been away at that time when they'd decommissioned it. Broke my heart when I found out, as it's the one the runs from here back to home.

It's the exact location of the last time I'd seen Sohjae, my dance instructor before I'd come here.

Pulling my knees up to my chest and wrapping my arms tightly around my legs, I lean forward slightly so that I can rest my chin on my knees. I didn't want to leave Jungkookie. I just couldn't take it anymore.

I couldn't handle listening to them yelling and arguing. It was like being home all over again. Mom and Dad fighting and yelling like there's no tomorrow. Like there's nobody around to hear. Except it was worse because they were fighting because of me. It was my fault this time. Though, then again, some would say that it's my fault my parents would fight as much as they do.

Sitting here in silence, I can hear the hustle and bustle of the other stops at the station. Hearing the trains rolling in and the faint horn of the trains occasionally. I don't know why, but it's always been a comforting sound. Always been comforting to just sit and listen to it all, though not having to be a part of it.

Truthfully, it hurts sometimes though. When things slow down a bit and you can actually overhear some of the conversations. Some of them being people on the phone with their significant other in a happy tone, others being there with kids and talking to them about things.

It's always been painful to overhear those things. Though, that's just because it's things I've never had. A happy family. Happiness in general, really. Outside of Kookie, I don't know that I could tell you the last time I was genuinely happy. Although, I guess that'd be a lie. There was one other time, but even then. It was a mistake to be happy and I wasn't even fully happy because of my family life.

"Minnie? You should get coming home soon, babes. It's really late and most everyone's asleep at this point. Jin, Jee, Yoongi, and Jungkook are the only ones still up at home and that's just because they're all worried about you." Chae says softly as she walks over and takes a seat beside me on the bench.

"What time is it." I ask quietly, my voice hardly audible as it comes out as more of a statement than anything.

"Three in the morning. How're you holding up?" She answers, looking over at me. I sigh, just shrugging my shoulders.

"I'm thinking of going home." I tell her honestly. She's the only person I've ever been able to be completely open and honest with in regards to just about everything. She frowns though.

"Why would you do that, Minnie? We're so close to debuting, so close to finally being able to get started with everything. You've put in so much hard work and so many hours for this, honey." She questions gently. I shrug though.

"So that I don't make a further fool out of myself than what I've already done. Hobi was right in saying that I don't belong here. All I've been doing lately is causing problems. I've been struggling in all of my work for the last month now and then I'm causing issues amongst their band. All I wanted was to make all of you happy and proud. Instead, I'm causing more problems and pain than what it's worth. Than what I'm worth." I explain.

"Minnie, baby, you aren't the one causing the pain and the problems. Everyone loves having you around except for your brother for whatever reason. He's the one who's causing all the troubles. You and I both know the only reason you've been struggling to make a ton of headway the last month, isn't because of you either.