Chapter 7: Oops?

"What the actual fuck?!" I jolt awake with wide eyes and immediate panicked breathing. Having gone to lift my hand up instinctively to my shirt collar, it instead stops when it comes across another arm draped over my waist.

Sighing and rubbing my eyes as I turn myself a bit, I realize what's going on. I'm still in Jungkook's bed with him, both of us having been on our sides with my back pressed up against his front. One of his arms draped over my waist and stomach while the other rests below both of our heads.

With my movements though, Jungkook wakes up as well. Within a minute, we're both tiredly pulling ourselves into a sitting position as we look over at the door. Being as tired as I am, I've already gone back to resting my head on his shoulder. That is, before I realize who's at the door.

I just pout tiredly as I pull my head up off Jungkookie's shoulder, running a hand through my hair before rubbing my face.

"What in the name of fuck is going on?!" He shouts, causing me to wince from a headache that's emerged from the nightmare I'd had last night before Jungkook came.

"Hyung, it's not what it looks like." Jungkook tries to defend us, keeping his voice calm and slightly lowered as he must've noticed my wincing at the loudness. Within seconds, most of the boys and the girls have surrounded around the doorway in attempt to figure out what's gotten him so upset.

"What the fuck did I say?! I said to stay the fuck away from each other?! What part of that did the two of you miss?! Are you that damn stupid to think I wouldn't catch this, Minsae?! Is it really that damn hard for you to just fucking listen to me?!" He shouts even louder.

His accusations only remind me of the nightmare I'd had. Only reminds me of school. Reminds me of being home with Mom, Dad, and Eunha.

Pressing my hands to my head in attempt to find some sort of control, I can feel my breathing becoming ragged. I want it all to stop. I need it all to just stop already.

"Hyung, stop! Can't you see your upsetting her? She had a nightmare in the middle of the night and so I ended up comforting her! That's all that happened!" Jungkook speaks up, trying to explain what actually happened.

"Don't you dare lie to me, Jungkook! I don't give a damn if I'm upsetting her! I fucking warned her and you for that matter to stay away from each other! That I don't want her dating any of you! And the nightmare excuse is a load of shit, Jungkook. You could've come up with a better excuse than that, really. I highly doubt you went into one of the girls rooms just to comfort her from a nightmare and bring her in here instead." My brother yells.

Biting my lip hard, I shake my head as I get out of the bed. I can't take this right now.

"She wasn't in any of the rooms, hyung! Maybe if you actually cared for once and paid attention to her rather than yelling and threatening her, you'd realize she sleeps on the damn couch! Maybe you'd actually realize that all that happens in the evenings is that she loses track of time at work and needs someone to pull her back to reality of time! That it never has anything to do with any one of us being there!" Jungkook snaps angrily.

I don't even care that I've got tears falling at this point. Heading towards the door in an attempt to leave, Hoseok shoves me back into the room. Having used way more force than necessary, I easily fall backwards on my ass. Gritting my teeth in pain and attempting to keep enough oxygen in me to stay conscious, I shove myself back up and shove my way through all of them.

I know my body's beginning to shake. I know the tears are falling fast. I know I can hardly breathe at the moment. I don't care though. I have to get out of here. Out of this shit.