Chapter 2: Move In

"I have good news for SORRY." Manager Nim informs me once I've taken a seat across from him on the other side of his desk. I nod in response.

"We've been able to purchase a new house. However, due to being tight on money, you'll be required to share this house with one other hand. There will be eight rooms in total, you will get four and the other band will get the other four. Obviously, you'll all be required to share rooms, but it'll be much less cramped then it had been in your previous dorms." He explains. I smile, nodding my head.

"That's wonderful news. The girls will be thrilled to know." I respond, causing him to give me a small smile.

"Come. Go get the girls and update them on the news, then meet me in practice room A where you'll meet the band that you'll be sharing the house with." He instructs. I nod once more before we both stand and exit his office.

Going over to the girls, I can't help but smile. I know they're going to be thrilled to find out about this.

"What was that all about?" Chae asks curiously when I reach them in one of the writing rooms.

"We're getting a new place to stay. We'll be sharing it with another band, but we'll have four rooms for the eight of us rather than the one. Now come on. Manager Nim wants us to go meet him and the other band in the practice room." I explain with a smile before motioning with my head for them to follow.

They all squeal in excitement, jumping up instantly and rushing to catch up with me. Their excited chatter brings a smile to my face as I lead them down the halls to where we're meant to go. Opening the door and seeing who's on the other side though, the smile that was on my face falls instantly.

Staying silent and keeping my eyes on him, I lead the girls inside and line us up properly as Manger Nim finishes explaining to them the situation.

"Girls, this is BTS, the band you'll be sharing the house with. Boys, this is SORRY, the band you're sharing it with. You'll all have the day off tomorrow to move in and get comfortable with living together. Have a good evening." He informs us before leaving.

"Have you forgotten that it's rude to stare?" He speaks up as soon as Manager Nim is gone. I glare at him.

"We should probably introduce ourselves." I say, ignoring his comment. The girls around me nod and I count us off.

"1,2,3, Hello we are SORRY." We say in unison. They look over at me with a small smile, having been one of the few times we managed to be perfectly together.

"This Chaemin, or Chae. Next to her is Minjee, or Jee. Then we have Ara, Solbi, and Mina. After that is Sowon, or Won, and at the end is Hyejin." I run through all of their names, not caring that I neglected to say my own name.

The boys then run through their introductions before we all break from the formations we'd been in for Manager Nim.

"Alright. I have work to do. I'll see you girls back at the dorm." I tell them, turning on my heel and beginning to walk towards the door.

"So, you're just going to completely act like you don't know me and like I mean nothing to you, Minsae?" I hear him say from behind me. Stopping in my tracks, I clench my hands into fists.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize I meant anything to you or even existed in your little world anymore, Hoseok." I snap coldly before continuing towards the door.

"Have you forgotten your manners already? That's no way to be talking with respect to your older brother." He shoots back. Dropping my head, I pinch the bridge of my nose in attempt to calm myself down.