Chapter 5: Hard Work

The rest of the week drags by, things only getting worse and worse as the days pass by. There seems to be three different girls that are staff for BTS that have decided it's they're job to make my time spent at the studio a living hell. Hoseok has continuously been getting on my case every single evening about being out so late and always coming back with one of the three maknaes.

It's been getting harder and harder to make it through each day without having a complete mental breakdown. I feel like I'm in high school all over again.

Like I'm back at home, going to high school during the day and taking evening classes at the dance college that was nearby, always coming home to be bitched at about where the hell I've been and what the hell I've been doing before Mom and Dad would be back at each other's throats.

I've literally spent the last few days in the writing room to try and work on the music as well as the college classes. Though, the girls that are staff at BigHit seem to want to ensure that I get very little work done. Constantly coming in and talking shit to me, criticizing every little thing about me, telling me to stay away from the boys, continuously claiming that there's no way I could ever be a trainee there, that I'm too dumb and ugly and fat and talentless for it.

As much as I hate to admit it, it's really been taking its toll on me. I can hardly sleep at night. I'm only having one small meal a day and working out as much as I possibly can. I've begun to start struggling in all of the classes. I'm struggling more and more to write the songs and feel that they're even remotely good enough to use.

My brothers not been any help though. It's always one of the boys or another coming to the studio in the evening to bring me home since I lose track of time. Hoseok's been pushing harder and harder as to why it takes one of them in order to get me to come home. About what I'm really doing there when they're there without the hyungs. Threatening me that if I even think of having a relationship with any one of them that I'd lose a ton and I'd definitely regret it.

I've hardly spoken a single word to most of them at this point. I'm up before all of them other than Jimin who wakes to the smell of breakfast being cooked. I get back late and hardly say a word, showering and heading outside to work until darkness takes over. Though I can hardly sleep. Too many nightmares and taunting fears that put me into a panic attack.

My showers have gotten longer and longer. Someone constantly having to come check on me before I realize I've probably been in too long and need to get out before I worry them further.

Jimin and Taehyung haven't stopped flirting with me either. Jimin constantly flirting with me in the morning while I'm making breakfast and Taehyung flirting and trying to cheer me up in the evenings after work.

Jungkook hasn't really flirted a ton with me. Though, maybe he is and I've just grown too tired from everyone to be able to notice. He has been around me quite a bit though. Seeming worried about me, occasionally trying to get a small smile or laugh out of me.

He wakes me up in the evening when everyone's going to bed, bringing me inside at the very least to the couch since I refuse to make him share his room. He's tried to make sure I'm eating enough, pushing me to try and eat more than what I actually am.

Biting my lip as I look down at the lyrics sheet in front of me, I groan and shake my head as I crumple up what's probably the third paper today before tossing it in the trash bin behind me. Pulling out a new clean sheet, I hear the door open once again and I just want to cry at the disruption.

"Aww. Is little slut hands struggling? Maybe you should try drinking your problems away instead of sleeping with our boys. I bet it might help you more." One of them speaks up with a mix of disgust and amusement in her voice. I've not bothered to learn any of their names, it's the last thing that I need to be dealing with at the moment.