Inside Your Heaven - Chapter 4

Chapter 4

First Meeting

            “Remind me again why am I in front of your dresser in your room?” Angelie had asked Tracy for the hundredth time. She was in Tracy’s room, her face being polished and her hair being hefted to style.

            “I told you that you would be having a date,” Tracy said with a chuckle.

            “But I’m just new here,” Angelie begged to differ. “I mean, that would make me to be some assuming brat.”

            “No, you won’t,” Tracy countered. “I did meet my boyfriend on my first day here, and nothing went wrong…”

            “And we’ve been going strong since,” Someone said to their right, and Angelie saw a tall guy, with fair complexion, and was built like an athlete. His black hair was spiky with a lot of wax on, a set of Asian eyes with gray pupils, a hooked nose, and full lips. He was wearing a tight fit white Quiksilver shirt and black board shorts.

            “Hi bf!” Tracy greeted him. The boy just smiled and went to peck Tracy on the lips.

            “Hi to you too,” the boy chuckled. “And this must be the new girl you and Gwen were talking about?”

            “Angelie, meet my boyfriend, Warren Dixon,” Tracy introduced while still styling her hair. “Warren, this is Angelie Hayes, a freshman here at PCU.”

            “Nice to meet you,” Warren greeted with a kind smile. “And I would shake your hand, but with Tracy onto you, I’ll think otherwise.”

            “Yeah, no touching her while I’m still beautifying her,” Tracy warned, to which Warren just laughed. “Anyway, what’s up?” Tracy asked.

            “Gwen said that everything’s set up, and you and Angelie here are wanted at Station 1,” Warren said. “She gives you an hour,” he added with a chuckle.

            “Okay, just wait outside,” Tracy said, and with another peck on the lips, Warren went outside to wait.

            “Is she this impatient?” Angelie asked Tracy.

            “Yeah, when it’s a party, and all the more when it’s hosted by her,” Tracy chuckled as she put finishing touches on her. “There,” Tracy said after a while. “You, my girl, are officially perfect!”

            The reflection in the mirror was otherworldly, Angelie thought. It wasn’t too much, but was enough to accentuate what has been always there. Her lips, though thin, became pronounced with red lip gloss, and her cheeks were highlighted by a light sheen of blush on. her eyes were given a natural color, and was made to stand out with waterproof mascara. To top it off, Tracy gave her hair more volume by curling it a bit, and with her white halter top and V-cut bikini she was wearing and a violet sarong going around her waist, it was enough to make every guy turn his head towards her.

            But Angelie, however, was feeling nervous.

            “Can I ask you something?” Angelie asked.

            “Shoot,” Tracy replied.

            “It’s more of a favor really,” Angelie said, twirling her thumbs.

            “Sure, what is it?” Tracy asked, now curious.

            “You know… I’ve never told this to anyone, but…” Angelie took in a deep breath befire continuing. “I am fresh out of a breakup when I enrolled here, and… I know you mean well, so… Can you stay with me the entire time we’re there?”