Deidara SMUT extra chapter: On The Floor

WARNING: this chapter is just pure sexual thingy. If you don't like it just skip it. :) also, this chapter has nothing to do with the main story. I mean, it's still related but it never occurred in the real events of the main story.

And, btw, this is based on the song On The Floor by The Vamps! Listen to it!

[Deidara's POV]

I, I don't wanna say goodnight
But I know if I come inside
That I'd be playing with your heart and with your mind
Something that I always do
But if I tell you from the get-go, I can let go
And I'll leave it up to you

This might be the only time Leader-sama has ordered us to do a mission without Y/N.

And, thinking about her has never left my brain from the time we left off. I hate to admit but I have been feeling a bit tempted to do that with her.

And yet, I know if I do it with her, it would feel like I'm playing with her heart. I hope I'm not. I love her truly, after all.

Uuuu uuuh
Uuuuu uuh
So open up the door
I know that you can't wait
'Til our clothes are on the floor, on the floor, on the floor

My mind has been has been playing naughty stuff nonstop since that night. [a/n: see chapter 18 if you're confused.] Wishing she would be thinking the same thing.

I stopped in front of the door of our room. I knocked. "Y/N."

The door swung as soon as I called her name. "Deidara-kun!" She smiled brightly, her eyes glistened with innocence yet dangerous.

She was wearing her usual ninja clothes. The ones that aren't elastic. She wears them when she's not on a mission with us which was rare.

And I will take you there if you let me take you
To places that you never been, never been before
And I love that dress you wear, but it's whatever
'Cause I think that it would look much better on the floor, on the floor

"Are you going to take me somewhere new...?" She trailed off as soon as she sees me going in the room.

"I promise I'll take you somewhere new but not today, un. I'm quite tired." I lied down on my bed. "I'd like some company though, if you don't mind." I smiled at her.

Her cheeks went red. She wasn't used to things like this. She was so used to being ignored and alone.

I like to be different. Once her arms snaked on top of me, I shifted to her side, looking right at her.

Don't call me 20 times a day,
Running out of things to say
Let's not get too obsessed to keep it fresh that way
It's something you should always do, it's still romantic
Less dramatic, but it don't mean I'm not fanatic about you!

"Not to be mean though, Y/N, but you know, sometimes discovering things on your own is way better than being with me all the time." I said.

"But I'm in your care, aren't I? You have to look after me." She pouted.

"I am looking AT you." My right blue eye staring at her [Y/E/C] eyes.

"Not with your both eyes though. Can you take that eye thingy off?"

I shook my head off. "It's to train my eye. I can't take it off until the right time to use it." For some reason, my sight trailed down to her lips and just above her chest.

She was wearing loose crop top after all. When my eyes went back to her, she was glancing back to my lips and eye.

Uuuu uuuh
Uuuuu uuh
So open up the door
I know that you can't wait
'Til our clothes are on the floor, on the floor, on the floor