Chapter 15: Blow Me Up

She had started to murder her own family and down to the villages who hated them.

She knew nothing of what she was doing. She was completely out of control and the people who experimented on her, overjoyed to their success of their experiment.

Her destruction was mixed with her Ice Release that the village turned into ice itself.

And when her conscious went back, what she saw was ruins of her old village filled with melted ice.

It was unbeknownst to her of what she done. She stayed in her ruined house with no single soul in the village.

She stayed and waited for days.

Until...

[Y/N's POV]

"I was found by Shikamaru-kun." I finished the story. Deidara-kun nodded.

"Leader-sama found out about you a few days after you were rescued, un." He added.

"So if I hurt you, you'll transform?" Tobi butted in.

"Might be. I think it would be more of an emotional pain though but I also think I could control it now." I told Tobi.

"Oh thank goodness!" Tobi sighed.

"So, anyway, Leader-sama told me before that while we are on our way to our mission, we could train you since you don't really remember how to use your kekkei genkai." Deidara-kun proudly confess.

"O-okay...how exactly...?" I questioned.

"Easy! I'll blow you up until you're able to use your Ice Release as a defense!" He enthusiastically said.

"B-blow me up!? Are you insane!? I'll die!" I exclaimed.

Deidara-kun's proud momentum was halted when he heard the word 'insane'. "I-insane?! I was just saying I'm using my art to train you! Be a bit more grateful!"

"Yeah, yeah. Your art is a bang. I know but I'll die if you blow me up."

"That's the reason for trying to be defensive."

"H-how exactly!?" I argued.

He groaned. "Isn't Ice a combination of wind and water-based chakra? Release them and you'll get your Ice Release." He explained.

I looked at my hands. "Wind and water..." I mumbled. "Oh by the way, Deidara-kun."

"Un?"

"What did you mean when I told you what if I don't join?"

He sighed. "Leader-sama gave us an order to kill you if you refused."

"K-Kill!?" I exclaimed. "Thank god I actually joined."

Focusing on the training instead, I built on my chakra and then tried to release both of the elements. For some unknown reason, I knew the hand signs.

Eventually, I was able to create various Ice spells.

"Guess you're ready then. We'll start the training tomorrow morning. We'll camp in here." Deidara-kun said.

-

"Katsu!" Deidara-kun shouted as his clay bombs exploded all over my surroundings.

Just as before it all exploded, I casted myself a cocoon-like shield and once the exploded stopped and smoke was all over the place, I immediately created an offensive attack.

The ice wrapped around his foot as soon as it made contact with his skin and he fell off of his clay bird. "Deidara-kun!" I exclaimed.

I have learned that I could partially transform. From the largest size as big as a tailed beast to the smallest size as small as Akamaru, which could still carry a human.

In a speed of light, I partially transformed into my wolf self and caught Deidara-kun.

Once we were all okay, I transformed back into my human self with my Akatsuki cloak hiding my naked body inside.

I also have learned that whenever I transform, my clothes rips off of my body. Next time, I should wear elastic clothes. Definitely need them.

"Are you okay?" I asked Deidara-kun. His left foot still frozen.

"Do I look like I'm okay!?"

I got startled by his outburst. "I-I didn't mean to it. I'm sorry." I apologized.

Deidara-kun looked at me and took his words back. "No, I should be the one apologizing. It will melt, anyway. So, don't worry." He smiled, genuinely.

I stared at his beautiful blue eyes and smiled. "Ahem." Tobi appeared between us.

I backed away as soon as I realized our situation. Our faces were so close to each other. Deidara-kun looked away to hide the blush on his face. "Your change of clothes." Tobi said.

"Where'd you get that?" I asked.

"We bought it earlier this morning because I know it might be needed." Deidara-kun said but never turning his head on me. "They're elastic too and it's the type of clothes you like." He mumbled.

I giggled. "Thanks, Deidara-chan."

"Deidara-chan!? Stop calling me that!" He turned to me!

I laughed as I got my clothes and asked Deidara-kun if he could make me at least a small wall so I could change.

It took him a while but he did it.

While I was changing I heard them talking. "I'm glad she finally laugh." Deidara-kun said.

"Does Deidara-senpai likes Y/N?" Tobi innocently asked.

"D-don't joke with me! I like her but...not...in a romantic way..." he hesitated to finish his sentence.

"It's written all over your face, senpai! Don't lie!" Tobi insisted.

"Agh! Fine! Yes, I do like her! In a romantic way, you happy!?" He bursted.

Tobi laughed in a teasing way. "Deidara-senpai is in love!"

I sat on the grass as I overheard their talk. Blush creeping on my cheeks. Never have I thought someone would like me.

No one since I was a beast.

—————

In the background, as Y/N's engulfed by her own thoughts, Tobi blew up several times when he said Deidara's in love. 😂😂

Anyways!

I'm sorry if it's short! It was just a filler chapter, tbh.

But I hope you liked it. :)

Reirin xx