Send her to Earth

The nemesis is being attacked. It had been exactly five months since the girl had somehow gotten aboard the Nemesis.The attack on the nemesis went unexpected to the Decepticons who didn’t figure anyone would attack the nemesis. Starscream is busy having some Vehicons shoot at one side of the opposing cybertronian ship. Shockwave is in his laboratory constructing something square with what appears to be a model of arms.

“My paintjob is unfit for combat.” Knock Out has a spare set of tools beside him with his leg’s recent red paint is peeling off and his leg is broken in two. Knock Out takes out a metal fuser from his tool box. “And for walking.”

Vehicons rush by the Automobile enthusiast.

Our scene transfers to Megatron and Soundwave.

"Soundwave, send her to Earth!" Megatron orders Soundwave. "Right now."

One half of the nemesis explodes but the Cyber-Organic (who the Decepticons refer to as ‘Amy’) is safely in the sleep un-deprivation room.

"Statement: I cannot." Soundwave said, clinging on to the side of the hallway entre-way. He is merely stating the obvious. “Conflict: Cannot zap her to Planet Earth. Reason: She's not here."

Megatron groans.

"Soundwave, you get her." Megatron tells him.

"Conflict: She'll take my mask off." Soundwave  said.

"Scrap." Megatron grumbles. "Fine. I'll get her. You must open the bridge to Earth for her by the time I get back."

“Question: where on the ship?” Soundwave asks.

“Wherever they are not shooting!” Megatron said

"Statement: Will do." Soundwave complies.

______                                   _____                         ___

.  .  . Other Section of the nemesis  . .  .

 .  .  .five minutes after  .  .

“All things come to an end, Amy.” Megatron talks to himself, as the doors to the sleep un-deprivation room whish open.

The girl turns over on her side, with one of her hands holding the glasses intact. Her other hand is holding the Decepticon necklace in a tight hold. The way she is sleeping—and mumbling—had a slight effect on Megatron. Not the love kind of part but the ‘That’s adorable’ kind.

“I’ve been wondering why she hasn’t broken them, yet.” Megatron  notes.

Megatron grabs the girl out of her custom-made-sleep un-deprivation bed.

“Ww-w-what what-what?” The girl is startled, and confused. She puts on her glasses looking at Megatron like he is upside down. “I haven’t done a thing yet,Megs.”                                                                 

The red alert had been going on for quite some time and yet, the girl woke up because of Megatron. There were a couple vehicons cowering in the corner scared and unsure what they should do in a time like this. The girl soaks in what chaos is going in very room alone with what little time passes through the eerie scene. Megatron turns away from the berth.

“The Nemesis is being attacked.” Megatron rushes out the room right as the room got blasted into destruction. “And you are going to Earth.”

The girl’s mouth became a perfect ‘o’ as her eyes showed signs of mixed emotions.

"Puuurffeectt!" The girl squeals in Megatron’s strong grip. "This suites the time to say my real name."