Starscream plus vehicon plus bother Knock Out equals brilliant

A/n The picture and video referenced in the beginning of this fanfiction has finally been found. The video is viewable. However  if the video AND the picture doesn't show up then click on the external link that has the picture which also has a link to the video in the artists description.

.  .  .Unknown time  .  .  ,

.  .  .Merci ship .  .  .

There is a large ship looming across a dark, sinister looking planet. There are strong cybertronian indications all over the ships design. Strange odd peculiar howls are heard down one of the wrecked hallways. Fast quick paced heel-clicks are heard from one  corner of the hallway. A pair of seekers came running around the corner  scared for their lives.

“I thought  we didn’t get one of them aboard!” One frightened seeker pants.

“To die in the paws of organics.” Another seeker sounding fearful had  said. “Decepticons would have a field day to go over why being a quaker is a terrible idea.”

“Hate to say; but  coming here was a waste of our cycle!” A taller seeker went by the two chatty  (and panty) seekers.

“We don’t need to say .  .  .  . Starscream was right.” The first panting Seeker said.

“You already .  .  . said it.” The second panting seeker acknowledges.

A bone-chilling howl  makes the two seekers run faster.

“To  .  .  . the escape pods!” The second panting seeker proclaims.

“I’ll go  .  .  .  to the HQ,” the first panting seeker startles the second panting seeker. “Someone needs to make a warning call to not approach our ship.”

“Good luck.”The second panting seeker bids him farewell, and ran off towards another secured closed door—which opened for him—and he disappeared from the first panting seeker.

We hear a shriek from that door. Our focus returns to the first panting seeker who activated his jet boosters then flew towards a steel-bank door entrance that parted ways. Several wolf-hyena like animals were behind the first panting seeker. There lay discarded lifeless limbs around the entrance way to the HQ room. Distinctive fierce growls are heard towards the door scaring the first panting seeker that he wouldn’t make it.

But he did.

S—slsliissh.

The doors slam shut behind the First panting seeker who tumbled in landing squarely at the main big chair.

“Make the message.” The first panting seeker makes a reminder, forcing himself up using the chairs arm. He catches his breath.

The first panting seeker goes to the monitor with a large keyboard, and then he set the monitor to record him. He presses the enter button. A red button above the monitor turned on.

“Do not approach this ship.” The seeker warns. “It is infected with living and most ruthless organic: The Hyenog.” The seeker attaches file to the message setting it to automatically play when in reach of a Decepticon ship that allows messaging. “We came to this planet in hopes of hiding from an enemy.”

The seeker looks down to the keyboard,  as he sighs.

“But instead we allowed a killer aboard this ship, and we were fools to believe we can tame them. When really we cannot.” The seeker continues looking up to the screen. “Starscream, if you happen to get this when .  .  . a few Decepticons have boarded Merci to check out what happened  .  . .  you must leave the ship immediately. . No matter if there’s some important con aboard this ship. It’ll take time for these dangerous Hyenog’s to die. We cannot save everyone, unfortunately as I will be offline by the time you get this.”