Lying can backfire

A/N chapter was inspired by the song ‘flawed designs’.

It’s been four days since I had an odd black out for several megacycles.But the thing that can be difficult to grasp is that the nemesis stopped at a toll booth like building. Yes, there are some points of the known universe where cybertronians had set up shop and made tool booths similar to what Humans make on Earth before allowing anyone to a different state such as Ohio and Pennsylvania.

“Do they really have to go through the ship?” Starscream whines.

Megatron elbow punched Starscream        

“Customs is stricter.” Megatron reminds Starscream. “An Organic from another planet is prohibited from leaving that section of the known universe.”

“Cybertron has no toll booths.” Knock Out grumbles. “Why do they need to check if we took some-Organic out of planet orbit?”

“Because it is the law.” Megatron said, folding his arms.

“I hate crowds.” Breakdown complains.

“Deal with it.” Megatron orders them. He notices something is amiss; someone wasn’t there. His metal eyebrows rose up. “Where’s Amy?”

Soundwave took a device out from his chest compartment.

“Discovery: She’s still aboard the nemesis.” Soundwave said. “Comment: She’s still in the un-deprivation room.”

“Knock Out; make sure they do not find Amy!” Megatron orders him.

“Why me?” Knock Out asks, pointing to his chest.

“You don’t stick out as an unusual figure.” Starscream tells Knock Out, handing him the device. “Now go in, tippy toe if you can, and make sure they miss the room.”

“B-b—but—“ Knock Out begins pleading.

“Good luck.” Starscream shoves Knock Out into the Nemesis.

_______                     _____                               ______

As a person can guess; I’m narrating something that could only be told in third person. Well I just defied what people are accustomed to. I don’t know everything in the known universe, but what I do know is that if you ‘befriend’ a Decepticon then be ready for your heart to be torn out. I mean being a Decepticon means you’ll die or require deceiving a lot. Just be happy you are not a drone aka a Vehicon.

Knock Out looks down to the little device with a monitor, which I do not know what it is called, as he  is walking down the Nemesis wide long hall.

“Amy sleeps in too long.” Knock Out mutters to himself. “At least Amy is not annoying as she was the first time I met her.”

Oh yeah, the first time I meeped.

“Is this your human?” A cybertronian asks, holding me up by the collar.

“No.” Knock Out said, looking down to the screen.

Knock Out was so focused about finding me that he didn’t find me.

“Okay.” The Cybertronian went the other direction—the other way not the way from where Knock Out came in the first place.

“Meep.” I meeped in a low voice.

I just wanted to see if he would look up.

Unfortunately Knock Out did not look at my direction.

I wanted to scream at him, but my inner desire to annoy Knock Out and make him feel stupid this one time prevailed over it. You can say I have a dangerous and awfully bad mischievous streak because in fact; it’s true. It’s best to have fun with what is on your hands aka what is currently in your best interest. Getting caught by some Cybertronian that even Megatron does not like means serious business is going on with those toll booths. We have to wait until Knock Out gets some brain cells into that obsessed car processor of his.