Throw Logic out le window

I got the space-suit on, and then, flew towards the daunting and floating ship.How intense would it be to step a foot into a ship that Megatron did not want me aboard? Technically this doesn't need to be asked by a person like me since .  . . I’m defying all logical cinematic masterpieces depicting what characters should do I float past small to big rocks. I saw a severed servo glide past me.This is getting awfully creepy but a soldier must go on, so must the show. The show goes on.

"On my way tooo explore a ship,” I sang, twirling in miniature swirls. "Down the dark gray road; lions, tigers, and bears oh my!” And my voice rises up kind of like a country singer. “They  don't suite this scenario,” I flew over  a large arm. “Weeehaaw!"

Then I went through a gap.

I’ve been singing since the age of four. Yep, I’m good at singing.

"Hold on girly!" I embraced myself.

Embracing myself turned out to be the brightest idea while narrowly missing the narrow sharp damaged edges.My eyes close just to shield my brain from horrid images--I guess Starscream was right. The planet does live up to its name in outer-space in a scary way-that may scarr me for life. Force sent me flying faster than I should have been (by my calculations it should end up with me dead)going at a reasonable speed.Since I cannot die that's out of the equation however what is in the equation is me getting hurt.

Next thing I felt was hitting the floor, and rolled, and rolled. And then my space-suits helmet kind of got deactivated and became part of the space suit (as in it disappeared). Sorry, I am quite fine keeping my eyes closed until all this rolling is done. Fear is extremely powerful in survival for the fittest. It makes you get stronger in being ready; however this saying does not apply to me about getting stronger. When in fact everything is a mix; action, living, and randomness. All I do is discover what's best in this lifetime before it slips from my fingers.

Then I came to a halt alongside what feels to be a solid wall.

I heard these growls coming from around me.

"Doooogiies!" I squeal.

What? I'm a animal lover who finds anything that sounds like a dog immeatedly cute, I know, there's something up with me to think that. Take a step back then look at the whole picture: this is in 'a fictional' universe (and I cannot die). So I threw out real life logic. I got up on my two feet. My glasses are safely in a  sealed shut pocket on the leg side of the space suit.

Instinct took over and I ran after the source of this growl.

I grabbed a leg that felt like it had the shape of a dog leg, except it's really moist with pointy fur and not that clean.

"You cannot escapeee meee!" I slap whatever was breathing on my face and then I heard a yelp. "This is so not animal cruelty."

Well technically that might be animal cruelty.

"Sorry." I apologized feeling around for the 'dogs' head. "Who's so cuuutee?"

The dog howls then kicks at my face however I caught it like a boss.  For some reason it made me think of Lassie the adorable dog with loads of classic movies behind it like the one new classic Lassie movie made in 2010 or 2007.I remember Lassie meeting the new boy via a car accident where her owner had died (He was a truck driver, he was a nice old man. What? He was in the restaurant scene shortly before the accident had happened, I think) and she promptly followed the boy to his new home.

I do distinctively remember he had read his mother’s childhood diary where she wrote  'And I would name her Lassi--" where it got caught off by closing the book. That name made me smile knowing exactly what she wanted to name her dog.