Your name?

Hanging around the Nemsis turns out to be a story of it's own. Why does it seem like that to me? It could have been days wondering around the ship for all I cared! What cannot be explained away is why my stomach didn't growl.Since when does a stomach not growl after 24 hours without eating?The lights went off ocassionally during the exploration. My eyes played tricks with me that's for sure; made me think there were things when there were not. Heck I thought Soundwave was stalking me for a few hours! Could that reflective-body-shield-be-part-of-something-bigger?

 I hate it when things do not make sense!

 "Why are we searching for the human, again?" Knock Out asks.

"Because she's been meddling with the power generator." Starcream said.

There's no way have I been messing with a power generator! No way hoozay.

"How can a small human make all this mess!" Knock Out kicks away a small cybertronian  rat.

The small Cybertronian rat squeaks as it landed on the floor right across from me.

I am hiding behind a large corner to some hallway.

"She knows more about us then we know about ourselves." Starscream said, rubbing his servo. "She claims to know we will succeed in destroying an Autobot base AND getting successful with our dark energon plans."

Um excuse me but that is an exaggeration for destroying an Autobot Base part. Why? Because the previous episode that was on (When I clicked the link) showed that it was a fake base. They kind of ripped my knowledge into shreds and rewrote in their perspective.They pretty much destroyed a base designed to make them think it is the Autobot's base when it is not.

"Does she know anything else?" Knock-Out asks.

"She told me you are into zombie movies." Starscream said.

Knock Out laughs, shaking his helm.

"Not into them; besides, I've not been on Earh before." Knock Out reminds Starscream.

Starscream sighs, shaking his helmet while he steps on a slippery-flat object. I don't know what it is but it is the size of a banana peel which slid forward (Well technically backwards)as the lower part of Starscreams high-heeled foot slid the other direction fast and then he slipped. The seeker lands flat on his back.

"Karrmmaaa!" I sang, pointing at the seeker.I have my sunglasses on; other pair of glasses (with clear lense) is in my pocket. 

Starscream sneers, while he pushed himself forwards. He then shoots at me but that shot is reflected and hit Knock Out's arm.

"Ow!" Knock Out looks at his arm. He looks so horrified.There's a gray streak trailing down at the side of his cardoor-like arm. "My paint job's ruined!" At least I know he does care about his armor. "Starscream stop shooting at her."

I fell over laughing, rolling on my sides.

"Reflex."Starscream grumbles as though it is an excuse as he folds is arms.

I eventually stop laughing.

"Care to stop messing with the power room?" Knock Out asks.

I look up to the tall red and gray Decepticon.

"You are tall." I said.

"That has nothing to do what we're here for." Knock Out said.

"You are still tall." I said, taking in the sight of a gigantic robot. "I never, ever, seen a Transformer from this height. Well once I did for that episode when Sari scared the living crap outta Jazz by saying . . . BOOGA BOOGA BOGRA!"