How to annoy Megatron without getting caught

"So we're not going to Quinterra?" Starscream asks, puzzled.

"Of course not," Megatron said. "We cannot put Unicron on the back burner for the Quints."

Of course I happened to be there, but not actually there. Kay I'm within ear shot.Are you happy now? Ooh, I remember all the frenzy that went around one season in Transformers Prime. How could no one forget their DeviantArt newsfeeds getting rampaged by Transformer Prime fans going all over the subject?The season where it revealed the arch Nemesis Unicron. No I did not watch that season at all.Do you recall where I said 'For the past three years I've been avoiding a show'? Good my point has been made.

 Unicron literately was Earth under everything that had gathered around him. One may wonder if Unicron moved occasionally that he caused Earthquakes. I wonder how wet he got from the ocean. How many times have Prehistoric human ancestors fallen to their deaths into Unicron?

Probably a lot.

"As in Lab Quints?" I suddenly said.

Starscream tumbles back a few steps and fell in between two Vehicons (Actually he landed on them).

" ‘Amy’,you are supposed to be .  .  ." Megatron began to say.

"Sleeping, I know." I said, folding my arms.  "And I can't. I'm way too wide-awake, it's like my Sims energy bar is purposely filled up."

Starscream gets up from the two vehicons.

"Go to bed!" Starscream goes. "Humans cannot stay up for four solar cycles without rest."

"Nope." I said. "You are wrong there." 

Starscream and I have a beef against each other.

"Tell me why." Starscream said.

Okay time to explain fady stuff from my memory in one breath!

"Humans are capable of not sleeping for two months." I said, while taking a sigh. I made this 'tsk,tsk, tsk' sound.  "I remember this episode from Medium or The Ghost Whisper where this guy was afraid of being tormented by 'demons' but it was only his fear haunting him by the end of the episode." Starscream looks up at the ceiling with a sigh to himself. "His mother and father had been haunted by supposed 'demons'. They died one night because of these dark figure phenomena bugging them in their sleep. His mother and Father, as ghosts, went to the ghost whisper or the medium asking her to help their son not die from his fear. I actually recall this because of the conversation he had with the woman."

"That is why do not associate myself to humans." Megatron said.

I unfolded my arms.

"Good idea,Megs." I said, giving him a thumb up. "Because they can actually do stupid stuff  when in hands reach of Transformers. Corruption is soo bad but really dreamy."

Did I just say 'really dreamy'?

"Really dreamy?" Starscream repeats.

"Do not call me 'Megs'." Megatron sternly orders me. "Ever."

"Kay." I said,standing on my tippy toes.

I didn't come  in to this universe with shoes on.  I had on white socks.

"Starscream, take ‘Amy’ to the sleep un-deprivation room." Megatron orders him.

Oh so they are gonna try to make me sleep.

Let the games begin.

_____                                                 ___                                      ___