Hi Gladiator Megatronus!

"Hi Gladiator Megatronus!" I say as Starcream enters a really-wide-room with furniture.

This room has no-other-than Gladiator like Megatron the shiny-gray-sharp leader planning at a table with a map-like-datapad.His mad-soft red optic glow is visible upon arrival. Looking at him helped me not to glance down (Heights is a big fear)from Starscreams grip.He is accompanied by a Decepticon who looks strange--Is that Shockwave or Soundwave? This is probably Soundwave.

 Soundwave does not have a single optic making itself obvious from the darkness.Soundwave kind of look like the Slendermen except he is a gigantic robot with tentacles and is somewhat like a ninja.He's like the version of Prowl who is incredibly silent, who uses his radio to speak, is somewhat like a stalker, and that he is a Decepticon. Soundwave probably is wearing a mask similar to a viscard.

"It's Megatron, not Megatronus." Megatron grumbles at first.

Megatron looks up from the table. He might be flattered to be called a Gladiator but that is in the past.

"Who dares acknowledge me by a title I do not wield anymore?" Megatron said, with a growl in his fearsome voice.

"I do!" I wave my right hand back and forth.

"This is a odd organic." Starscream said.

Knock Out had gone to clean his armor--it did look dirty by the way when we were going to wherever this room is called. Well I kind of lied to The Decepticon claiming that he scratched his own armor on accident. Four points to the girl who did research for a saga she had to finish from Transformers Animated; boo yah!

"Starscream, why did you bring this weakling aboard my ship?" Megatron asks.

"I did not, my liege." Starscream said. "It's a question I thought you should ask her."

"Are you cowardly enough not to ask 'it' youreslf?" Megatron sounds unamused and a bit 'are you serious?'.

"She won't give me a straight answer." Starscream said, dropping me on the table.

"WEEEeee!" I squeal while falling.

And then land on the table.At least it wasn't a far fall.

"How did you get on my ship?" He stares at me, but thanks to the sunglasses I didn't see his mouth move like water.

"I don't know." I squeak.

"Liar." Starscream said.

"Honestly, I don't know." I insist.

"Who sent you here?" Megatron questions me.

"I dunno, honestly." I said while shrugging.  "I was watching the last episode to Transformers Prime on live stream; actually there was a previous episode on when I clicked on the link. It's my own tradiation to watch the first and last episode to any Transformers cartoon." I sigh; what a great decision young me had made. "I've been like avoiding it for years because the first episode I saw raised red flags because the main character reminded me of Kevin and there was this other girl who reminded me of Gwen from Ben 10 Alien Force . . ."

"T.  .  . Transformers?"" Megatron repeats.

"Yeah and then this blue motorcycle was like wanting him to rush after this red dude died right in the beginning . . In 2009 one of my favorite shows Transformers Animated was canceled; for no reason WHAT SO EVER." I balled my hands up. "Everyone loved it, so did Cartoon network! I mean if you cancel a Transformers Cartoon every single slagging 3 seasons then at least make the ending feel complete!"

"What are these 'Transformers'?" Megatron asks.

"Um, 'kay, you transform into a helicopter right?"  I ask.