Chapter 27

"A Day of Crying"

Ryder’s POV:

            I was lying in my bed staring at the ceiling. I kept replaying that scene over and over in my head. I screwed up so bad! Why the hell did I listen to Chase?! I just messed up the best thing I had ever gotten.

            With a groan I flipped over. She told me that she would never go out with me. She cried. I feel like the biggest ass on the Earth right now. I heard a knock on my door and rolled back over.

            “Go away,” I called out.

            “No,” Chase said as he walked in. All the rest of the guys were right behind him.

            “I don’t even want to see you right now,” I told him angrily.

            “Why not,” he asked with a shocked look on his face.

            “Your stupid advice,” I yelled at him.

            “What advice,” he asked.

            “The advice where you told me to kiss another girl,” I said.

            “You told him that,” Zane exclaimed.

            “I may have said something like that,” Chase said sheepishly.

            “So you did it,” Mason asked.

            “Yeah,” I said sadly. I felt like crying and that sucked. Dudes don’t cry!

            “So what happened,” Zeke asked.

            “Sam caught me,” I said quietly.

            “Oh shit,” Chase said.

            “Yeah. Apparently she was looking for me because she wanted to ask me to be her boyfriend but after she caught me kissing Massie she said she would never go out with me. And she was crying,” I said shaking my head as I laid back down.

            “Shit. I’m sorry dude,” Mason said.

            “What am I going to do? I can’t lose her,” I said.

            “We just have to think of a way to get her back,” Zane said.

            “But how? She was serious this time.”

           “If she cares about you enough to where she was gonna ask you to be her boyfriend then I’m sure if you try hard enough, you can get her back,” Chase said.

            “This is your fault,” I yelled at him. “So you fix it.”

            “How am I gonna fix it,” he asked surprised.

            “I don’t care. But you better do some damage control,” I said seriously.

            “I don’t know how,” he said shrugging.