07- Surprise Motherfucker

BEFORE READING...

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW LARRY FANFIC REFUGE AFTER THIS. ITS CRAZY/PSYCHOTIC HARRY.

I POSTED THE PROLOGUE TODAY AND I'LL PUT CHAPTER 1 UP TOMORROW.

Chapter 7

When Louis woke up the next day looking like shit, no one could really blame him. He had a massive hangover that made him severely regret his decision of drinking. His head hadn't hurt like this since forever ago. He must of drank more than usual because fucking hell, this shit was painful.

Louis got up out of his bed, which he later found out was actually the couch. He accidentally stepped on something that felt like an arm, unknown to the fact that Zayn was knocked out on the ground. Louis held his breath, in fear that Zayn would yell at him for stepping on his arm but much to Louis' relief, Zayn didn't move an inch. Zayn really was a deep sleeper.

Louis walked into the bathroom and did his usual morning duties: taking a shower, brushing his teeth, etc. When he was done, he decided it was best to wake Zayn up. How? He had absolutely no idea.

"Zaynn," Louis said, trying to wake his friend.

"Well that's not going to work," Louis muttered to himself. Looked like Louis would have to resort to some other tactic.

Louis got up close to Zayn, right near his ear as if to whisper something to him. Except, he wasn't planning on whispering.

"ZAAAYYYNNNN," He yelled in the sleeping boy's ear.

Zayn's body jolted upwards as his eyes shot open. He then realized what was going on, a pissed expression etching it's way on his face.

"What the fuck Louis?" He groaned, his hand covering his now damaged ear, "you blasted my ear drum you twat!"

"Sorry." Louis didn't look sorry at all. He even had the audacity to smirk at Zayn. Zayn was too tired to even argue with Louis this early in the morning.

"Jerry wants us to be there in like ten minutes so you're going to have to hurry," Louis said, genuinely this time.

Zayn didn't even bother replying as he walked into Louis bathroom. Well then. He got out a few minutes later, looking a bit better than before. And okay, that was not fair at all. Zayn drank just as much as Louis so why was Louis the only one looking like shit? What a messed up world he lived in. What a messed up world indeed.

"I'm hungry as fuck," Zayn grumbled.

"You know what happened last time I tried cooking so McDonalds it is?" Louis questioned.

"Don't remind me," Zayn muttered. Louis chuckled in response.

"Let's go," Zayn said, "we're already late."

"We're always late," Louis stated, "they should know that by now."

Zayn tried hiding his small smile at that, because yes, that was most definitely true. They were just partners in crime like that, which got them in trouble. A lot.

"I'm driving," Zayn said, walking to the driver's seat of the car.

"But you don't even know how to drive," Louis replied, getting into the passenger seat nonetheless.

"Louis, you're killing my vibe," Zayn remarked, buckling his seatbelt because, safety first.

"Shut up and drive," Louis said.

So he did, and okay, Louis might have just quoted Rihanna lyrics but that's only between him and Zayn.

<><>