Prologue

Author's Note: *Excitement Scream* So like this story has been in the works for almost a year?! Uh yeah! Writing is just part of the job, not always easy but compared to coming up with a pretty cool plot, that's pretty different! Call me a perfectionist but I really wanted to make this really good. This is also my first try at a supernatural and I've read so many! So maybe that helps? Make way for Tyler and Julian guys! They will appreciate it. Though I'm sure Julian might not love getting the spotlight. Tyler on the other hand...

Enjoy awesome people!

-Julian-    

"This is week I start college and I have to admit that I'm kind of sad," I said with a house phone on my shoulder and a brochure to my college in my hands.

"Oh you're sad?" My dear best friend Kami said, "I...am...freaked the fucked out! There's a lot to be done and if I don't make it with flying colors by first semester my parents will single handedly yank me from the school whether I like it or not."

"You're lucky my parents are only paying one semester for me," I said putting the brochure down on my computer desk then holding the phone in my hand properly, "I'm going to have to find a job and figure out how to pay the rest on my own. Not that I'm really complaining or anything because my dad is not well-"

"You still saved up a bunch," Kami cut me off before I went into a depressing rant, "You're a workaholic so it's hardly doing to be any different for you."

"Yeah I should be ok then," I laid myself on my bed with my right arm over the top of my head.

"Oh and be careful on the bus on your way there. There are weirdo's along the way and some of them ride the bus."

She was telling me this from experience.

"So don't go around talking to too many strangers," She continued, "And keep your shit together in case anyone over there gets and itchy hand to steal."

"Thanks now I'm getting nervous," my voice maybe sounded a bit sarcastic.

"I'm just telling you how it is."

"Well thanks I guess."

"You are so thankful," she sounded sarcastic now and changed the subject, "Anything on Taylor recently?"

There was a pause because the person she was referring to was my ex from the past two years. This was not my favorite subject and for good reason.

"It's been I think over a year since I talked to him," I said trying to sound indifferent, "He was starting to get into modeling and he kind of vanished. Well at least his mom still calls me. She really had high hopes that he and I were going to get married and adopt children."