Time to go

©

He bolted off towards the other side of the room. I quickly ran after him, but couldn't catch up. He was way to fast!

"Come on!" He called after me

"You're to fast" I called back. He slowed down so I could catch up to him. Once I was up to him, I went to dive for him, but he quickly side stepped me. I was tumbling to the ground. But Logan quickly snatched my arm to where I didn't bust my face. When I was standing up straight I was breathing heavily.

"Are you alright?" He asked. I put up my index finger as if to say 'hang on'. I made sure to take a few extra breaths.

I looked into his eyes and nodded

"Yeah"

"You're it" I then shot away from him as fast as I could.

"Get back here!" He called. Chasing after me, I couldn't keep the smile off my face as I ran. I looked behind me, he was gaining on me; easily.

"No!" I screamed as I ran faster, apparently not fast enough. He slammed into me, but instead of letting me fall, he wrapped his arms around me front to keep me from falling. He held me to him as he came to a stop.

"Got you" he whispered in between breaths. I was out of breath too.

"I give. I give" he turned me around and kissed me

"It's time to go Ms. Reddings" the lady told me. I gasped looking up at Logan. He had the same expression in his eyes. His grip loosened around me. As he stared in my eyes he said

"Thank you so much" his eyes were thankful

"For what?" I asked concerned

"Coming and spending time with me" his answer made my eyes water. Why did I have to be so dang emotional right now!?

"It was better for me than you" I told him. He looked great, I looked terrible compared to how I used to.

"How so?"

"You aren't as depressed as I was."

"I was, I just don't show it as much" we practically ignored the officer as we talked

"And trust me, you're cooking is so much better. I'll be glad to taste your food again" he smiled down at me. I smiled back and he kissed my forehead softly

"I am going to miss you, Logan" I fought back my tears

"Awe, me too. Before you know it...I'll be home"

"I'll be waiting" I told him. He nodded and hugged me. I buried my face in his chest.

"I'm going to miss you, Sunshine" I smiled sadly. Closing my eyes; wishing that this moment couldn't end anytime soon. I cried silently as he stroked my hair back. He leaned down a little bit then suddenly I was off the ground, and in his arms. He kissed my cheek. He slowly walked me towards the door. Once we got to where Diana was he asked

"Can I take her to the car?"

"No, I can't have you trick an escape"

"You can come with to make sure I don't......if I do then shoot me" yeah he wouldn't escape, if he gave them permission to shoot him, he wouldn't because of me.

"......Alright come on, I swear-"

"I know" he cut her off. As we walked passed the cells with the prisoners, they looked at us oddly. It scared me too. Logan kept his gaze on me though; ignoring the people in the cells on either side of us as we made our way passed.

"I'll see you soon"

"I'm not at my car so don't say goodbye yet" I told him. He smiled then nodded.

"The judge said, that she might lower my years" he whispered in my ear.

"By how many?"

"Twenty" I gasped and smiled

"Really!?" He nodded

"Uh huh. Looks like you wont have to be alone for as long anymore" I smiled up at him.

"Yeah" I said.

We got to my car a few minutes after. He sat me down in the car and knelt beside it to be eye level with me. It was goodbye...again. I leaned out of the car and hugged him tight.

"See you soon" he whispered. I nodded in his hold.

"Definitely"

"You are my girl" he said. Brushing a few fingers across my cheek

"I love you, Sunshine" I felt so different when he said my girl and I love you to me. I don't know why, I just did.

"I love you too" I told him and kissed him before he stood up to say goodbye

"Bye, Logan"

"Goodbye, Sunshine" where did sunshine come from, he has been calling me that all day.

"Oh and I actually like that song"

"Which one? Boyfriend?"

"Heck no! Beautiful soul"

"Oh. It is pretty good, huh?" He nodded.

"I'll listen to it evert night before I go to bed, just for you" he told me, I nodded then. It was weird hearing him say that he liked that song, I mean for his tough and rough and careless self you wouldn't expect him to listen to a cute love song such as that one. It's like seeing Hulk Hogan singing along to a Justin Bieber song like Baby. It was just a nice thing to hear I guess.

"Thanks"

"Here, this song is for you" he handed me a piece of paper. I took it and read it out loud

"As Long As You Love Me.......Justin Bieber? You hate him" this confused me and shocked me like nothing else

"Yeah. I was forced to listen to it...I thought of you though. Listen to the words" I nodded with a small smile then had to comment

"Awe, tough Logan is turning into a Belieber!" He shook his head

"Never" I had to play with him more

"Never say never" he knew that was one of his songs. He rolled his eyes at me.

"I'm not going to tell you again"

"Tell me One Time" I laughed. He bent down and kissed me

"My girl's a freak" he said to the officer, but a grin on his face.

"Goodbye, Tru"

"Goodbye" he shut the door behind me and waved me off. Waiting with the officer to be taken back into the prison.

The ride home was quiet. I looked at the piece of paper in my hand. Staring down at his sloppy, but almost neat hand writing.

"As long as you love me" I said aloud. I looked it up on my phone and played it through the speakers around the car.

"We could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke......I'll be your platinum, I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold...." One part reminded me so much of him

"I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for you" it made me smile. Even when he hated me, he would do anything to protect me. Like when I invited Diesel over, he had said something about not wanting me hurt or dead more than him. Then at the club. He had only pulled the guy off me, he didn't even do anything to provoke him, yet he was blamed for it.

I put Beautiful soul on after As long as you love me. I think it reminded Logan more of me than it reminded me of him since Jesse is talking about a girl. That's probably why he liked it, because it fit in for how he felt for me? Maybe? I don't know why I was questioning it, I mean he told me he loved me a few times. Why did I not think that he was serious? Of course he was, but I just didn't feel it. I'm a terrible person. I frowned at myself as I thought. I knew I loved him, and my brain knew he loved me, but I guess my heart didn't. I wasn't sure why though, which would break his heart if he knew.