Sun set?

©

Logan was sat not the counter watching me load the dish washer. I had a worried look on my face, but I was also stressed though. He knew what it was about. The only reason that he isn't like me is because which ever choice that I choose, he is okay with it. He tries to help me, which lets me know that he's always there for me. It makes me happy.

"How many more weeks do we have?" I asked trying to end the awkward silence between us. My nails were not nails at all anymore. Since the passed week, if there was a hint of white growing on my nails they were gone. A few times my fingers actually started to bleed. That shows how stressed I am.

"We have a month and a half. Tru, you really have to relax. You know what, come on" he hopped off of the counter and took my hand. He kicked the dish washer door shut and pulled me to the front door

"Logan, I can't go anywhere. Look at me" I was wearing a tank top and short shorts. He looked me over then rolled his eyes

"You'll be fine. You don't need your shoes" he pulled me out the door and led me to the car. He started the engine and drove off.

~ </3 ~

"Where are we at, Logan?" I asked. He kept a hand over my eyes while the other was holding my hand.

"Can't tell you, Sweetheart" I groaned

"Grass?" I asked, feeling a fluffy thick grass-like feel under my feet.

"MmmmHmm" he mumbled. A cool, but light breeze blew passed me. He sat us down on the grass then slowly took his hand away from my eyes. I gasped and held onto Logan when I saw that we were on a huge peer.

"Are you trying to kill us!? What if we fall off?" I asked feeling fear rise in my chest. He chuckled then hugged me back saying

"I won't let that happen. And no, you like the waves of the ocean crashing onto the rocks so that's where I brought you"

"When did I tell you that?" I asked not remembering myself saying those words within the passed year.

"When you were ten" he told me. I looked up at him with wide eyes

"You are creepy"

"How am I supposed to forget? You brought it up everytime we went to the beach" his chuckle was calm and quiet, but smooth

"Good point" I said. I breathed in the warm, fresh air as I listened to the ocean water against the rocks below us. I leaned against Logan. His hands wrapped around mine easily warming them up. I closed my eyes for a few long moments and finally just relaxed. It felt nice to release all of the stress from myself. I took a deep breath and whispered

"Thanks so much, Logan" he rubbed one of my hands with his thumb as he whispered back

"Anytime, Sweetheart" I smiled then drifted off into a peaceful state of mind. Just thinking about random good stuff.

~ </3 ~

We were about to leave when the sun was starting to go down, but then I asked

"Can we stay for the sun set? I've always wanted to see one" he nodded kissing my cheek.

"Of course".

The sun was inching its way over the trees, and the sky was beginning to change to a more orange, pink, and purple color. The warmer colors of the pallet. It reminded me of when life was simple. It might have only been for a couple weeks, but I over all enjoyed it.

~ </3 ~

I fell asleep right as the sky went dark. The sun set was over. Logan had to carry me to the car then drive me home. I yearned for this peaceful moment for the longest time, and it made me think Maybe there could be another peaceful moment with just Logan and I.

Something shifted next to me. I didn't open my eyes though, to tired and calm to ruin the state of mind. I wanted to live like this forever, but that was impossible.

My eyes opened to and my ears ajusted to the sound of a soft sound coming from the quiet speakers on Logan's dresser. Plugged into his speakers was his phone. I looked around to find myself alone in his room. I listened in to the song and realized that it was I'll Be by Edwin McCain. I loved it. I smiled at the thought of Logan listening to a soft song like this.

"Good morning" speak of the devil. Logan walked into his room holding a laundry basket in his hands. I slightly gasped, he can do laundry.

"Morning" I whispered back. There was something different about Logan though. Something that I couldn't place right now. But it was something good. Something that I would find out soon. But what is it?