Execution for Ultimate Ice Skater

Ultimate Ice Skater - Executed 

 The Ultimate Ice Skater starts off skating around the fresh ice. Soon loud music fills the room making the ultimate ice skater cover their ears and cringe. The ice starts to pulse with the rhythm of the music. With shaky legs they take in a breath and begin. 

Eyes falling shut, as their feet lead the way into salchow jump; unable to notice the chips and dents in the ice. As they land their skate getting caught in the ice. A scream rips through them as blood oozes out from the cuts in their forearms, staining the shining outfit. Eyes opening they take notice of the razor blades frozen into the ice. Taking a ragged breath they get back up, staring at Monokuma. 

He sits behind a simple table holding up a card, reading '3' on it. Fear strikes them as they start the routine again, skating backward and doing a sharp turn to narrowly avoid a larger razor sticking out from the ledge. 

Another glance to Monokuma as the music becomes louder, pulsing throughout their body. Lifting their leg up, performing a flawless spiral sequence. Eyes screwed shut, spinning in perfect grace. When they open them up again, another Monokuma is dressed in skating attire, reaching out his hand. 

Skating away, they duet a double axel. The Monokuma landing perfect, snickering as they fall to the ice, screaming as their ankle snaps. Blood staining the ice, and their hands. Bone sticking out as the Monokuma skates over to help them up. 

Monokuma rushes onto the ice, wielding a ice saw. The other Monokuma lifted up them as they spun, arms reaching out; silently calling for help to an empty audience. Slowing maneuvering the ice skater down back onto the ice, as the get into position for the last move of the routine. The death spiral. 

Monokuma stares at the pair as the ice skater is spun around, balancing on their good leg. He cuts a large hole into the ice, dipping his paw in; it freezes solid on contact. Shaking his paw, the ice flies off and hits the other Monokuma in the face causing it to lose grip of the ice skater; sending them flying towards the hole. 

Eyes widening, as they accept their fate. Looking at the survivors, they smile and whisper "I'm sorry" before falling into the ice, coloring it pink with blood. Monokuma sitting on the edge, his feet dangling as he holds up a card reading '10' with a pink 'X' crossed through it. 

~ Mod Fuyu