Shuichi & Kokichi Reacting To S/o Coming Out As Bi

Shuichi Saihara

- He got really nervous when you said that you had to tell him something kind of serious. 

- Notices right away how nervous and fidgety you were getting, so he grabs your hand running his thumb over the back of your hand to calm you down a bit. 

- ''What is it you need to tell me s/o?'' He stares into your eyes, a worried look plastered on his face. 

- ''.... i'm bisexual'' You finally are able to mutter it out, avoiding Shuichi's gaze. 

- Shuichi lets out a sigh of relief, using his free hand to tilt your head up. His gaze is soft, with a small smile playing on his face. The sight calms you down a bit. 

-''Thank you s/o, for being able to tell me. I know this might not have been easy for you, but I will support you no matter what your sexual orientation'' 

- Jumping into his arms, smiling ''Thank you so much Shuichi!'' 

Kokichi Ouma 

- When you told him that you needed to talk about something serious, Kokichi started to worry. Not that he'd every tell you. 

- He'd noticed how nervous you looked, ''S/o why do you look so nervous? Could it be that you actually killed someone and you need me to hide the body?! Alright let me call DICE and i'll see what I can do!'' 

- Kokichi would try to direct the conversation anyway he can, just to avoid to talk about the ''serious thing'' out of fear. 

- ''Kokichi please I really need to tell you something!'' He finally quiets down, looking at you. 

- Slowly grabbing his hands, you struggle but finally get it out ''...I'm bisexual Kokichi...''

- There was a long silence of you and Kokichi just staring at each other. 

- Finally he broke the silence ''Okay so whats the super duper important scary news?''. Your eyes widen, ''Kokichi that was the news... I was so scared to tell you'' 

- He pouts leaning towards you, ''It's fine s/o! You're still you, so its fine!''