Rainy Day Cuddling with Kokichi, Leon, Yasuhiro, and Nagito

Leon Kuwata 

- It had been rainy all day, so what better way to spend it then with your boyfriend Leon? 

- You guys didn't have much planned for the day since you knew it was going to rain. The day turned from laying around doing nothing, to having a movie marathon. 

- Leon had been grabbing pillows and blankets, well you rummaged the kitchen for some snacks. 

- ''S/o im going to put the first movie in, are you coming?!'' Leon yelled from the couch. ''Coming!'' Waddling in with a arms fill of snacks. 

- He chuckled and opened his arms, looking up at you. Smiling at him, you flop down on him, -no mercy- 

- ''Oww'' Giggling you move so you two are more comfortable, ''There, better?'' 

- He rested his arms across your back, as you rest your head on his chest. 

- A fun way to spend a rainy day, cuddling and a movie marathon. 

Yasuhiro Hagakure 

- As soon as it starts raining, he runs around the house saying ''I predicted this! I knew this was going to happen!'' 

- In which you would always reply with ''Yasuhiro, you just checked the weather channel'' 

- He stopped running, pouting at you. Laughing at his reaction you tug on his arm lightly, pulling him to your tv room. 

- Yasuhiro flopped down on the couch, pulling you down with him ''Wahh-'' 

- He chuckles as you fall on him, ''Totally predicted that would happen s/o! Pay up that will be $1,000,000!'' 

- Giggling you lightly hit his chest ''How about I repay you with cuddles instead?'' 

- Yasuhiro shifts his eyes to meet your gaze, rubbing his chin. After a minute he chuckles nodding his head, as he moves his arms to wrap around you protectively. 

Nagito Komaeda

- Nagito has always been one for enjoying rainy weather. It was a calming sight to watch the rain pitter patter on the ground, rolling rain drops off the window. 

- You wander into the room to see Nagito staring out of the window. Quietly you sneak up on him, ''Nagito?'' 

- He breaks his gaze to you, giving a small smile ''Hi s/o, need something of me?'' 

- Grabbing his head, you lead him to the couch ''Umm yes, your attention'' 

- Sitting down on the couch, Nagito smiles as you sit next to him as he wraps his arms around you. 

- ''The rain is quite a beautiful sight, wouldn't you agree s/o?'' 

- He glances over at you, only to see you cuddled up at his side, sleeping peacefully. 

Kokichi Ouma 

- First off, good luck calming this kid down enough to cuddle with him... 

- But today, Kokichi was feeling tired and cuddly. 

- ''S/o! We're trapped inside so come cuddle with me!!!'' He would be whiny until he got to cuddle with you. 

- You were just trying to catch up on your book, when Kokichi busts down the door of your bedroom. 

- He jumps onto the bed, opening his arms. ''Kokichi i'm trying to read'' He'd pout and move between your legs, laying against your chest. 

- ''Fine s/o, you shall read to me then!'' Giggling you complied to his request. Your soft voice, lulling Kokichi to sleep with the peace sound of rain hitting the roof in the background.