Ultimate! Herbalist Execution

The Ultimate Herbalist has been found guilty! 

It's punishment time! 

Bright sunlight shines through an open field. Grass swaying peacefully as a large garden thrives, blossoming with colours. The ultimate herbalist lay peaceful on the ground, her world was spinning at light speed as black dots covered her vision. 

Voices. Surrounding. Suffocating. Their eyes shot open to greet the blinding sunlight. Sitting up, a sense of peace is washed over her body. A field as far as the eyes can see, littered with beautiful vibrant flowers. Blooming and thriving in the sunlight. "How beautiful" Mumbling out, brushing her fingers against the pedals. 

 Standing up, trying to find her balance. The plants seem to be getting taller, growing quickly in height. The herbalist can feel their breath hitch in her throat as the flowers easily towards over, blocking out the sunlight. Running towards the last opening, seeing the remaining survivors calling for them. Darkness closing in quickly. Not again, "I'm so close please don't leave me again!" Screaming out to the survivors. 

Ragged breathing they sprinted towards the survivors. A hand reaching out. The smile she's dying to see again. I can finally apologize for what happened. Explain it was an accident. You weren't supposed to die. So tell me why. Why did your bloodstain my hands? Your body lay so motionless in front of me. Why did your blood glow as beautifully as a chrysanthemum? Why did you look so peaceful as your life was ripped away from you? Why be so peaceful in death? Why?! 

Suddenly the world was spinning. They were knocked down to their feet as the vision slowly faded, as the joyful smile became a face of pain and despair. Sharp thorns pierced her skin, knocking her to the ground. The ground seemed to enjoy the pain. Sprouting more thorns as she struggled to get up. Blood pouring out of the wounds as the ground soaked it up without second thought. Flowers grew taller, a gleam coming out of the petals...are those teeth? 

"Please...have mercy" They whispered as they backed up, the plants towering her. A deep voice erupted from the largest plant, green stripes cover it as its red lips parted, "Hahaha! You help me and I'll help you, hows that sound buddy?" Air getting caught in their throat, only a choking noise could be heard as the plant grinned. "Wh-what do you want?!" She shouted, backing away only to back into rose thorns. Inspecting their arms only to see bugs crawling all over the freshly cut skin, digging into the wounds. As the herbalist tried to scratch away the bugs, the giant plant took his chance to strike. Wrapping a branch around her legs he lifted them up over him. "Your blood baby! Hahaha!" A manic laugh boomed through them, as blood streaked down their back falling into the plant's mouth. "More! Ohhh more!"  She cried as the world grew dark, losing too much blood. "Forgive me, please, I never meant for it to happen..." Crunching echoes throughout the field, blood colouring the ground and flowers around them. The plant gives one more hearty laugh as he too reconnects into the ground. 

~ Mod Fuyu