Kokichi, Gonta, Ibuki, Fuyuhiko, and Kyoko with Shsl Canadian! Classmate

Kyoko Kirigiri 

(They all live in igloos )

- She didn't believe you the first time you told her that you lived in a igloo. 

- ''Y/n, I don't think its possible to live in a igloo with this kind of weather.'' 

- You had to prove her wrong, so one afternoon you invited her over to your place for a little study session. 

- She still refused to believe you until she saw you standing outside of a huge ice palace, waving energetically at her. 

- Kyoko looks at the house, shifting her eyes over to you, ''See I wasn't lying about it! That's the power of the ultimate Canadian!'' 

- Slowly face palming Kyoko turns and starts to walk away from the house. She refuses to accept this. 

- Never underestimate the shsl canadian, Y/n L/n, they're powerful in more ways than one.  

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu 

(They look down on people who buy fake maple syrup) 

- Fuyuhiko didn't really understand your talent, shsl canadian? Whatever as long as you aren't going around killing people, he didn't mind. 

- He wanted to be a good classmate and decided to invite you over for brunch. That's a lie, Peko decided that he should socialize more and invited you over. 

- That morning you went to Fuyuhiko's house joined with Peko, for brunch and a chance to get to know each other. 

- Everything was going just great, you three really connected! Until they brought the food out.

 - You grabbed some pancakes, lifting up your beanie to show a little bottle of maple syrup balancing on top of your head. 

- ''The hell?! Have you had that there whole time?!'' Fuyuhiko exclaimed, as you nodded taking it off your head. 

- He sighed, shaking his head he reached for his own syrup. Only to have you slap it out of his hands.

- ''The fuck?! You trying to start something?!'' He glaring up at you, only to have you glare right back at him. 

- ''You should thank me more than anything! I just saved you from horrible knock off maple syrup! How dare you have that Fuyuhiko?!'' You slip the real maple syrup over to him, slowly nodding to him. 

Ibuki Mioda 

(Laughing in the face of cold weather) 

- Ibuki found your talent really interesting, shsl canadian? That's gotta be a lot of fun to be! 

- You and Ibuki became friends during the winter, as that's when you joined the class. 

- One cold winter day, Ibuki was waiting outside of your house so you two could walk to school together like always.

- She was bundled up. Beanie, scarf, mittens, giant winter coat, and snow boots. 

- And then you come out, in your spring uniform... a sweater vest, long sleeve shirt, skirt, and knee high socks. ''Umm y/n?! Ibuki thinks you're going to freeze to death if you don't put something more on!'' 

- You only put your hands on your waist, standing tall you start laughing like a villain. ''Hahaha! I shall not be defeated by some light snow! This is nothing compared to the snow I get back home! Mwhahaha!'' 

- Ibuki starts laughing with you as you two start walking to school. 

Gonta Gokuhara

(They're all super polite) 

- Gonta didn't really understand your talent, but still treated like everyone else! 

- When he first met you, he was surprised on how polite you were. Asked on the spot if you could teach them the way of the gentleman. 

- ''Oh good morning Gonta! How are you doing today? Good I hope!'' You smile up at him, ''Ah hello y/n! Yes, Gonta is doing very good today, and was wondering if you could teach Gonta your way of being a gentleman?'' 

- Such a gentle giant, but of course you agreed to help teach him the way of the polite Canadian. 

Kokichi Ouma 

(Everyone rides around on polar bears) 

- As soon as he heard that you have a pet polar bear, he became your friend so quickly. 

- Okay maybe he just cling onto you till you agreed to let him see your pets, but shhh we don't need those details. 

- ''So y/n, how do you even get these kinds of pets? Isn't it illegal?! Nishishishi'' You chuckle and reply with ''Not if you're the ultimate Canadian'' 

- He asks a million times a day if you can get him a polar bear of his own, which of course you say no. Cause Kokichi and polar bears aren't the best mix. 

- You end up taking him polar bear racing over the winter break. He ends up getting emotionally attached to one of the polar bears, and whenever he has it, he makes the polar bear wear his dictator hat. 

- Kokichi will take any chance he can to brag about you and your polar bears. ''Hey hey Kaito! Did you know that my bestie y/n has polar bears?! And that we can totally take over the world with them!'' 

- He secretly looks up to you for being able to tame and ride a polar bear, like what?? Is this the power of the shsl Canadian?!