Shuichi Saihara Helping S/o Who Taped Their Hands Together

Shuichi Saihara 

- Shuichi had been buried in detective work for the last couple of days, and knowing him that meant he wasn't going to take care of himself.

- You came over that afternoon to make him lunch, and make sure he wasn't sick or anything. Luckily he wasn't so you let him continue his work. 

- Walking around the house bored out of your mind, you find a roll of clear tape laying on a near by table. Whats that doing here? 

- Shrugging your shoulders, you walk to the living room and slowly tear off a small piece of tape, wrapping it around your finger. 

- TIme flew by, as you continued to wrap the clear tape around your hands. 

- Well it started off with just your fingers, then your left hand was completely covered so you repeated it to the right hand. 

- A little light bulb went off over your head as you quietly giggled to yourself, not completely  thinking you grab the tape and wrap it over both your hands, binding them together. 

- The tape fumbles out of your hands as you stare down at your 'masterpiece' of boredom. That lasted all of three seconds till you got a notification on your phone. 

- Trying to reach for the phone you realise you've lost all control of your hands, letting out a confused wail Shuichi comes into the room. 

- ''S/o?! Whats wrong?'' He walks in only to see your hands taped together, with you smiling at him innocently. 

- ''Hahaha-hey Shuichi! I was just, oh y'know playing around'' Sighing Shuichi walked towards you. ''You're stuck aren't you?'' 

- Shaking your head 'yes' he smiled slightly and grabbed your hands looking for the end of the tape. ''How much tape did you put on here?!'' ''Alot'' 

- After five minutes of trying he finally starts to unravel the tape, freeing your hands. ''Now please, promise me you'll never tape your hands together again?'' ''No promises! Thanks love you!''