...

Hi guys,

No this is not an update and unfortunately I have some bad news. 

When I started writing this, I had the best ideas i was so keen to get them all out on paper. What I didn't think about was my plot and once I had finished writing what I had wanted to, I realised I didn't have anywhere to go from there. I left it for a while, (as you can tell) and tried to think of a good way to keep the story interesting for you all. 

Unfortunately that has not happened. During the time away from this story, I have lost all my motivation and that is why I've decided to discontinue this story. I'm sorry.  For those who have been reading this from the start, I'm sorry you've had to wait so long to find this out, it was just such a struggle for me to come to the facts that I had absolutely no direction from the last chapter I had written. 

I will keep this story up for those who would like to read up to where I had gotten to, and who knows maybe i'll surprise myself and come up with an idea nd finish writing it. As of now though, I don't have time to stress over it nor do I have the patience. 

My only request is do not take this plot idea and story from me because as I said before, I might like to continue writing it. What I will allow though, is if someone would like to write a closing chapter AS LONG AS YOU CREDIT ME FULLY.

DO NOT CONTINUE TO WRITE THIS AS YOUR OWN STORY. 

Again, I'm sorry to everyone who read this story alongside me, it hurts me to do this
(Emotionally bc I hate not finishing something and physically because Alyssa is going to bash me up tomorrow at school)  

but yes as I said before, if anyone would like to write A CLOSING CHAPTER FOR BETH AND LUKE then I will allow that AS LONG AS I AM CREDITED but please do not continue the story line. 

Thank You, Good Bye, I Love You.