Chapter 10

We all made our way back to the house, and when we got there, all the boys were in suits and dressed accordingly. Surprisingly, ammongst the boys was a very attractive Luke Hemmings. It was weird seeing him so cleanly dressed, considering he was usually in black and nothing but black. His hair was styled up into a neat quiff and his lip piercing was more pominant for some reason. It might have been because he wasn't playing with it between his teeth like he usually does. All the boys' eyes dropped on us girls and I decided to work it. 

"You boys ready?" I spoke up, stepping forward, "I forgot to ask. Is this a date needed thing?" I asked. 

Christian swallowed, "Yeah, it is," He nodded, "I uh...Well it can be if you guys want it I mean, wow,"

"Stop blubbering," Luke rolled his eyes, "What he means to say ladies, is that it's a choice. You don't have to, but there's enough of us to go around," He smirked, "Florence?" He asked, "You wanna be my date?" He asked. I had to swallow back the hurt bubbling in my stomach. Florence stepped forward in her short, yet stunning white dress and grabbed him by the arm. I quickly shook off the jealousy and walked over to Michael, who was smirking ear to ear at me. I don't even know why I was hurt, I don't even like him.

"Hey there, cutie," He grinned.

"Hey there hot stuff," I smirked back, "You're my date tonight, alright?"

"My pleasure," He smirked. I watched as the girls all picked there dates, and I felt bad for the guys who didn't have anyone, but I knew it was all just a big game anyway, so it didn't matter that much. Ashton was with Shelbi, and Kali went with Christian. I pulled Michael out the door, avoiding Luke's gaze when I noticed him staring at me, "He's staring at you," Michael whispered, "And you fucking love it,"

"Shut up," I hissed. I heard an amused chuckle leave his lips before his hands slowly crept down to my ass, "What are you doing?" I whispered quickly, "Michael," I warned. I squealed when Michaels fingers closed in and pinched my butt, making me blush furiously when everyone stared at us, including the blonde ass hole. 

"Act like you enjoy it," He whispered, "It'll make him go craaaazy,"

I let his words sink in before I turned around and brought my lips to his ear, looking at Luke for a quick second who had a hard look in his eyes as he stared at us, but quickly looked at Florence when he caught my gaze. I ran my freshly painted black nails graze the back of Michael's neck as my lips grew closer to his pink ear, "Tonight is the only night you're ever allowed to touch my butt. Got it?" I whispered, licking my lips afterwards. He stared at me with a playful smirk on his face, nodding as he did so. 

I turned around and as soon as I went to step into one of the big black cars that Christian's dad had hired for us, Michaels hand collided with my butt. I gasped and quickly turned around, glaring at him in the process. All he did was shrug it off and grin cheekily at me. What an ass! 

I stepped in the car, sliding in next to Luke and I mentally groaned when Michael slid in next to me. In the front was Florence, and then the driver behind the wheel. I turned around and noticed the others getting in different cars, and I wanted to scream for them to get me out of this car, "How long is the car ride?" I whispered to Michael. 

"About fifteen or so minutes," He smirked, "Why? You not ready?" He asked, drawing closer to my exposed neck. My breathing htiched in my throat and I couldn't help but feel lust for the boy trying to seduce me. His hand rose up my knee and I could hear myself panting, but I don't think anyone else could. Either that or they didn't mention it. Luke started bouncing his knee, and his eyes were fixed on the tinted windows the entire time. I tried pushing Michael's hand away, but each time it just kept crawling back, "Go with it," He whispered.