Chapter 9

Do you ever get that sudden overwhelming feeling of guilt, yet at the same time you feel as though you've made the most brilliant decision in your life? Well that was how I was feeling. When I got back to my dorm and told Josephine that I'd no longer be her room mate, she brushed it off and said "No more swearing? Yay for me!" but I could clearly see the hurt in her eyes. I got it again when I told Shelbi and Kali, but it wasn't as strong -I'd be seeing them every day anyway. While I was feeling guilty that I was saying good bye, I also felt as though this was one of the best choices i've made. I know living with a house full of boys doesn't sound very...Educational, but I think it'd be a lot easier for me to live there, not to mention the luxury of living in such a big house.

"So you're really moving in with them, are you?" Shelbi sighed, "Dang,"

"C'mon Bee, don't be sad," I smiled, "Think of it as a fun house," I told her.

She turned her nose up, "Don't ever call it that again," She told me. I laughed, "Aren't you scared? You're moving into a house full of guys...Seedy if you ask me," She pointed out. I folded another dress and tucked it into my suitcase.

"I trust them enough," I shrugged, "Plus it's not like I have another choice. It's move there or go home and live with my new family" I cringed at the thought of the possible blonde bimbo and her daughter that probably goes to my old high school and sits with my old friends, "Music is my dream and I'll do anything to make it happen,"

"Fair enough," She nodded, "Do you need any help?" She asked.

"You can help fold my clothes if 'ya want," I said off handedly. She stood up and started folding and we stayed like that for about fifteen minutes just folding my clothes -old and new.

"We're here to help!" Ashton hollered as he walked into the dorm room, Calum trailing behind him.

"Hi," I smiled.

"What do you need taken over?" He asked, clapping his hands and rubbing them together. I turned around and pointed at the boxes by the door. They were mostly filled up with photo frames and just things girls have in their bedrooms. Ashton grabbed one, then Calum followed and picked up the one with my books in them.

"Thank you!" I grinned. I heard Calum chuckle and then Shelbi grunted, "What?" I asked.

"I hate him," She muttered, "Was it so hard to say hi? It's the least the could do!" She explaimed.

"He'll be coming back," I pointed out. I found the mutual hatred between Shelbi and Calum interesting to watch. They both hated each other, but as time went on the more it portrayed as jealousy. Like a certain want, but neither of them are game enough to admit it. I mean, Shelbi is the sort of girl who would never date a punk rocker. She probably grew up dreaming about blonde athlete's with toned bodies and tan skin. But then there's Calum -Complete opposite. He probably grew up believing that he was going to date many wiith tattoos and piercings. He probably told himself that he was never going to settle down. He's just that sort of guy. Never would he ever imagine of actually crushing on someone -Especially someone like Shelbi. 

"I wish he didn't" She shook his head.

I chuckled and shook my head, then continued to clean out the bathroom.

++++++

"So this is your room," Ashton said pushing open the white door. There was a two metre gap between Lukes door, and this door, but we were practically room neighbours. I smiled when I stepped into the bedroom and spotted a queen sized bed with pink bedding. There was a pale pink feature wall, and against it was a huge white cupboard. Above the bed was a drawing of Marylin Monroe and next to it was a small bedside table.