Chapter 36

Chapter 36

"I hope you all have a safe time over Christmas, and that you all behave yourselves." Mrs Lavania said. Not that anyone was actually paying her any attention. Our eyes were glued to the clock.

2 minutes.

 "I don't want any of you getting into trouble with the police, or anything like that. It  wouldn't impress your parents, and it would give the school a bad name."

Name shname.

1 minute, 30 seconds.

"So happy holidays everyone. Remember to rest your voices over the break, next term you'll be working harder than you have already."

1 minute.

"Hey, Brookie." I heard someone call me. I looked around. None of the boys were calling me, and the girls looked as bored as fuck, inspecting their nails, Octopus playing Plants Vs Zombies under her desk.

1 minute, 45 seconds.

"Over here." I turned my head to looked behind me and saw  Dylan, one of the other boys in our class, calling me. He lent forward slightly.

"Me and the others are holding a Christmas party later tonight, along with the rest of the year. I was wondering if you ten wanted to come?"

Well, since our only plans were to go on Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr all night....

"Sure, we'd love to."  Dylan gave me the address.

He winked at me. "8 o'clock. Bring beer."

Excuse me I'm not yet 18.

........But Onew, Jonghyun, Key and Minho were in their second year......and they were older than 18.

30 seconds.

Beth started gathering her bag up; so was everyone else in the room.

"Time to be gay," Beth sang under her breath, and started murmuring "Christmas." Soon, we were all doing the same. High School Musical Remix. Fuck yeah.

"Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas....."

20 seconds.

"Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas....."

10 seconds.

"Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas....."

The bell rang.

SCHOOL'S OUT, BITCHES.

Everyone shouted "Bye~!", and raced towards the door. A few minutes later, the ten of us were wondering back to our house, laughing and joking around. Then I remembered.

"Dylan invited us over to his place later, for a Christmas party. I said we'd be happy to go." Beth slapped me round the head.

"Tumblr!" She yelled. 

"Tomorrow." I reasoned. "Come on guys, when was the last time we actually went to a party?"

Silence. I own this shit.

"Exactly."

" I say we go." said Flora. "I mean, when we debut and stuff, it'll be hard to go to parties like this. At least, while we have the chance, we should go out and enjoy it." We all nodded. She's so full of sense.

"Alright then. But tomorrow, jogging bottoms and laptop. Nothing else." said Beth. We rolled our eyes, laughing. The guys shook their heads, smiling.