Chapter 2

Chapter 2

“ We have Vocals next, so maybe you’ll hear me sing then.” I said, reminding them we still class together.

“Okay then.” Minho agreed. “But if there are any solos, I want you to sing one.” I didn’t want to seem like a buzz kill, so I said yes.

“Brooklyn! I’ve been looking for you everywhere!” the Magical Voice of Octavia appeared to be coming from the door, and when I looked up, she was with another girl who went to my old school- Flora May. I’m as close to her as like I’m close to Octopus (and not in that way, you dirty minded readers XD). We hung out a lot, and I hadn’t really heard from her over the summer.

“Hey, you made friends! Congratulations!” Really, where did Octopus get this crap? Did she enjoy taking the piss out of me? Or was this all completely natural? Unfortunately, the scientists I got into contact with haven’t returned the samples I sent in.

"Of course I socialize with people; we're in college, don't you know?"I shot back. Octopus stopped in her tracks. They guys behind her nearly bumped into her, but they swerved around her at the last minute, greeting Minho and Taemin. They must of met before. Oh well, we can all be friends and make daisy chains together!

"I have to warn you." saidOctopus. Shit. I knew what wasgoing to happen next. Flora just looked at her in a weird way, dumping her bag the seat in front of Minho.

"I'm coming!" yelled Octopus, making everyone stop in their tracks to watch her pounce around the desks, run up behind me and give me the Ultimate-Noogie-of-the-Century.

"I have beef jerky." I said and she stopped. She smiled at me. Damn, I need beef jerky. "Only if you behave." I finished. Octopus pouted for a second but the cheered up and took a seat next to me. I turned to the others who had watched the whole scene unroll before their very eyes. I smiled at them like a pedophile would smile if he was watching a kid get out of a swimming pool and got to talking with them. Soon, I had found out the Three Guys Who Were Following My Friends were Jonghyun, Key and Onew. Onew was a chicken maniac, Key was the total diva (Him and Flora are going to get on so well~) and Jonghyun wrote and composed his own songs (I'd have to hear him, since I do the same ;) ). A few minutes later, when we were laughing and chatting and just generally getting along, the bell went for Tutor time, where we're given out letters about shows, school trips, school newsletter, clubs, blah de blah de blah.

Our tutor was a young man called Mr. Smithlington. What an awesome name. He started on this 'Welcome' speech, explaining school trips that might happen later on it the year, where the Drama&Dance studio, and again blah de blah de blah. He then got us to stand up, introduce ourselves and say somthing about us. I learn that I would be sharing homeroom with nineteen other people. Small class. Not bad.

Soon, it was my turn to speak. I stood up and took a deep breath.

"My name is Brooklyn McGowan, and I come from Narnia. I often visit Mr. Tumnus for afternoon tea, which is proven to be very good during the cold winter going on at the moment. The flabbernoogins don't like the fact we have to repeatedly relight the fire."

Fail. What I really said was

"I'm Brooklyn McGowan and I like banana milk, heated for two minutes with grated chocolate on the top."  How cool am I?

Octopus started to clap. I bowed, because I am boss, and then sat down.

"Seems we have some creative minds in this class. Thank you for sharing that Brooklyn." Mr Smithlington. He told us about the end of year performance. There were a few whispers, but apart from that, that was it :S

The bell went. < Dramatic sentence. I would like a side of Epic with that Fail. We all sidled out of the door and started to look for our class. Onew, being a smartass, had his timetable out. Turns out, thw whole form shares the same lessons. How boring and anti social. Don't tell the rest of the form I said that.

We eventually found our way to our first lesson; Vocals. Yay for timetables. Let the day begin.