Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Back to Brooklyn's POV. (I LOVE that word.)

"Hey guys, just so you know, I invited Onew and the guys round this afternoon for a barbeque. It would be nice if you'd all help me out." Flora sipped at her tea.

"What time?" asked Beth. Flora shrugged.

"Not sure, but I imagine around early afternoon, and they'll stay over fo a bit."

"Why can't they stay over the night? I mean, in the sitting room? At least then, they could have a bit ofa drink and chill, couldn't they?" Octopus stated. She had a point, but so did Flora.

"You do realise, you just said it would be a good idea if five guys could sleepover at a house, in which the residents, who are five girls, live in?" Crappy point, but there it is any.

"I do believe I did. Now, we're going to need pillo-" Octopus started but Flora interrupted her. Me, Ces and Beth were watching them like a Ping Pong match.

"Don't you think you should ring them and ask first? What if they have a sister who needs help studying at 3am...." We all laughed over the upbringing of Onew and his carelessness.

"Girls! Ring them." said Octopus, casually walking out of the kitchen. I shook my head at her and scrolled threw my contacts, occasionallly spooning some cereal into my mouth.

"I'll ringthem then." I hit the Call button and listened to it rang. Taemin picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hey Taemin, its Brooklyn." I greeted.

"Oh, hey, what's wrong?" he asked.

"Nothings wrong. Did Onew tell you about the barbeque later?" I played around with the little cereal pieces, making them into pretty symmetric patterns.

"Yeah, he did. Did you want me to pick something up for you?"

"No, no, I just rang to say that if you guys wanted, you could spend the night; if youdon't mind sleeping on the couch." I said, demolishing the pattern of cereal, stabbing them with my spoon and failing epically because spoons are blunt.

"That'd be great! I'll ring the others then, should I?" Yay, now I don't have to bother. Instead, I can go write stories and put them on Wattpad!

"Yeah, that'd be nice of you. So I'll see you later then?" I slid off of my stool and dumped my bowl in the sink.

"Alrighty then. Bye!" He hung up. Beyatch, that's my job. I slipped my phone into my pocket and turned to leave.

"Where'd yout think you're going, lil missy?" Octopus stood in the doorway, with Squid. Why is he even in the house? Not offending pigs or anything.

"I'm going upstai-" I was cut off when Octopus dumped a giant kiddy pool on me.

"No, you're not. You are going to help me set up." Octopus bounced over to the porch, and placed Squid into his pen. That pig gets more attention than me....Now I'm depressed. "Blow up the kiddy pool." Oh, now I get attention.

"With what? There's no air pumper, dimwit." I said, looking over the deflated kiddie pool.

"Use your mouth, dimwit." she replied. "I'm going out to get some stuff for tonight. Anyone need anything?"

"A crapload of Coke cans, cheers." Beth switched over channels.

"Lazy ass." I heard Ces mutter as she flicked through her newspaper. Since it was Saturday, we were all kicking back and relaxing. It's unusually hot for nearly the end of September, but I'll be regretting I said that when its so cold and there's no snow.

Flora shook her head and handed Octopus a list of food we would need. I just so happened to add Fluff to that list.

"Here, get these. All of them, and no more." said Flora. Octopus looked disappointed, but skipped out to the hall anyway.

"Bye!" Octopus called and the door slammed behind her.

"I'm going to go change..." said Flora, cleaning up the last of the breakfast things. Ces nodded, being the only one to pay attention, whilst Beth watched the morning News and I expected the kiddie pool. I wasn't going to attempt to blow it up if tere were holes in it, was I? Who does that?

After I saw there was no holes, I slumped down on the couch next to Beth, where she immedietly plomped her feet inmylap. I gave her a sarcastic smile that said "Thank you so much." and started to blow up the kiddie pool. That was, until Beth started to move her feet in time to the invisible music she was listening to.

"Beth, could you stop? You're making it so much harder for me to blow this piece of crap up." I complained.

"What? My feet are only in you're lap, its not like they killed your Mum or anything.." said Beth, but she stopped moving them as much.

"Like lesbians." Me and Beth turned our heads to see Ces looking up from her newspaper.

"Like what?" Beth and I asked in unison.

"I said, like lesbians. Beth has her feet in your lap, like a lesbian." (A/N Personally, I don't think lesbians do this, but it fits okay with the story.) There was silence for a few minutes whilst Beth and I registered this information.

"Oh my holy brown carrots!" Beth jumped up and down rapidly, leaving me and Ces just watching her.

"Beth! Carrots aren't brown!" stated Ces.

"Oh, hush up. I have just had the BEST idea." Beth sang, obviously excited and pleased with herself for coming up with whatever she had come with.

"What is it?" We asked her. Beth took a deep breath and spilled the beans.

"Let's pretend we're lesbians!" I have nothing to say about this.

"What?" Ces asked after several minutes of awkward silence.

"When the guys get here, lets pretend we're lesbians! Perfect, isn't it?" Beth exclaimed, giggling wildly.

"Just as I thought; IT has no brain cells." Ces turned back to her newspaper. Politics girl, are we?

"Oh, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease Ces. It'll be bunch of fun." Beth rolled off the sofa and leaned on Ces' shoulders, so Ces couldn't really ignore her. I think I saw a smirk on Ces' face. "Just think of the guys reactions. How lol-filled would that be?"

Ces pondered. "I guess it would be pretty good fun. I'll do it; but I'm not going to be Lez Be Friends with you, Beth." Beth did a double take and threw her hand over her heart.

"Ultimate rejection. Almost as rejected as Brooklyn with Spiddy." Me and Spiddy, Ces' spider, weren't really on speaking terms now. He doesn't really like it when I stare at him. I guess he thinks I'm a pervert.

"Ouch." I admitted.

"Anyway, I'll be Pretend Lez with Octopus; no offence, but she's was more fun than you guys." Beth smiled.

"Sod off and go take a hike." Ces folded her newspaper. Just then, Flora walked in.

"Hey Flora, do you want to threesome with Ces and Brooklyn or me and Octopus?" Beth asked, eager for an answer.

"Whats going on?" asked Flora. We told her our plan.

"I refuse to take part in your childish actions. I'll film it instead." said Flora, smiling.

"I'm backkk!" sang Octopus. "Brooklyn! WHY YOU NO BLOW UP KIDDIE POOL?!" Oh yeah....I forgot about that.

"Its now your problem. Anyway, get your ass over here." Octopus dumped the bags on the counter, which Flora then checked through whilst we filled Octopus in on the details.

"Great." she said, kissing Beth's cheek. They then did this weird dance.

"Hell yeah it'll be great; pretending to be a lesbian in front of a guy you really like. Nothing can go wrong." Flora rolled her eyes. The four of us burst out laughing.

(A/N Stay tuned for the next chapter! The actual barbeque...I figured this Chapter was getting a bit long. Now I will leave you thinking about the guys' reactions XD Because I'm an evil tomato.)