Chapter 31

Chapter 31

"Get the heck up, hoes!" yelled Beth, coming into our room, banging a wooden spoon and a saucepan. Why are we always woken up like this? "We're helping the guys move in today! So get the bloody hell up! We leave in an hour."

Good morning to you too, Beth.

"Argh....." mumbled Ces, rubbing her eyes, sleepliy. "One day, I will wake up before Beth, and I will fill a bucket with toilet water, and chuck it on her whilst she sleeps."

"I heard that!" shouted Beth from down the hall.

"Piss off!" exclaimed Ces, throwing back her covers. Muttering under her breath, she walked into the en suite. Oh yeah, in case I didn't mention it, the other three have an en suite, and so do we. Envy us, beyatches, feel the envy coarse through your veins. Just joking, I'm not that kind of person. *Cough* Beth is *cough*.

I snuggled back under the covers, loving the fact I have extra bonus sleep. Love the world on a Sunday morning. But soon, Ces was back. Too soon. Disliking the world on a Sunday.

I upped and washed, and within an hour, we were all packed in Flora's car. Another thing I forgot to mention; Flora passed her test! We now have a lift! Until Flora tells us to piss off and take our tests. Few more lessons and BOOM, I'm ready for the road.

Anyway, we were dropped off one by one. I was last, because being me, I didn't charge my phone so I couldn't ring Minho and ask him for his address. Flora dug her phone out of her bag and lent it to me, so now, apparently, I owe her one.

"See you later, Brooke!" called Flora, driving off. I waved and looked up at the building in front of me; it was rather grand. It was an old Victorian building, with its window frames painted in a refreshing shade of white, the front door a mahogany red. Ivy ran down the side of the house; it was a big, squared house too. I wouldn't mind living here. This house was too big for anyone to live in alone, I'm guessing Minho lives with his family; that's sweet.

I walked up the garden path, and couldn't help but notice how neat and tidy everything was; the flowers all in neat little rows. How come our garden isn't like that?  Why isn't our house neat in general? I knocked on the the brass knocker and waited for a minute. After a chorus of yells and the stamping of feet, the door opened to reveal Minseok, Minho's older brother, surrounded by a crapload of little kids.

"Er...hi there." I waved my awkward wave. "I'm here to help Minho pack."

"Brooklyn! Come in!" said Minseok, standing aside, letting me pass through. I don't remember telling him my name....oh well. I stepped pass him, and saw that I was being stared at by the .....one sec, let me count.....8 kids that were standing there. "Go on you lot....go off and play!" Minseok shooed the kids away. They ran away excitedly. Miseok turned back to me. "Would you like anything to drink?" he asked, smiling and rubbing his hands together.

"No, but thank you anyway."

"Come through to the kitchen." Miseok said, walking down the hall. "Minho will be done in a sec."

I followed Minseok into the kitchen. I was greeted with a bunch of faces; it seemed the whole family was round.

"Hey, everyone. This is Brooklyn, she goes to school with Minho." Okay, how much did Miseok actually know about me? Everyone waved, nonetheless, and Mr Choi came up and patted me on the back.

"Hello there, Brooklyn. It's nice to see you again." Mr Choi smiled down at me.

"It's nice to see you again too." I said, acting chirpy.

"Umma, do you know where my leather jacket is?" Minho said, crashing into the kitchen, looking through a pile of coats that I assumed belonged to his family.

"It's on the banister!" Mrs Choi called from the kitchen. "Can I get you anything to drink, Brooklyn?"

"Thank you, but I'm fine." I said. Minho stopped in his tracks and smiled at me. I smiled back at him. "Do you need a hand with anything?"

"Er....I just need to load the car." said Minho, looking round, probably to see if he had forgotten anything.

"I'll help you with your bags then." I offered. Minho nodded, and we left the kitchen to go upstairs. There was silence in the other room, but when we were halfway up the stairs, I heard a whole crapload of "Oohs," and "Ahs." Insert facepalm here. I followed Minho up to his room. NOT in that way, perverted readers. *cough 8JA form cough*.

___________________________________________________________________________

"There you go, guys. Anything else? Do you want me to pick some stuff up for you?" Mr Choi asked. I Minho and I grabbed the last of his bags out of the boot.

"No, we're fine. Thanks for the lift, Dad." Minho waved him off.

"Bye Brooklyn!" Mr Choi smiled at me. What is it with the Choi family and smiling?

"Bye Mr Choi, thanks for giving us a lift."

"No problem. Be safe, you two!" Okay, that sounded slightly wrong to me." Don't play in roads!" That makes it sound so much better.

Mr Choi drove off, leaving me and Minho on the pavement. We finally turned around.

"Oh. My. God." I burst out laughing. I crouched down, otherwise I would've fallen over.

"Okay, I don't remember laughing at your house when you first found out if was blue." Minho laughed with me.

Know why?

-

-

No you don't, so I shall tell you.

-

-

-

The house was pink.

-

-

-

"That's funny; I'm sorry." I grabbed as many bags as I could and went inside. "Hello~" I sang. There were eight replies.

"Right, Minho, Brooke! Pizza and a movie. Night is planned, " Beth called from the kitchen. Not even her house and she's making plans. Guess some stuff never changes. Someone grabbed my hand- Minho. I looked up and smiled at him.

"Let's go." he said, and took me through to the kitchen; leaving the bags there in the hall. 

(A/N Its a short chapter, I know, but its a filler. AND they actaually moved in. So, there's a little BrookMin not-so-fluffy-fluff for you all. Hope you enjoyed it :) Stay tuned ;)