Chapter 27

Chapter 27

"No, no, no! That is not said right!" Mrs Lavania exclaimed. "Eliza is a poor flower girl who goes through exceptional lengths to ensure that she and her friends sell flowers! She doesn't own a flower shop! Make her sound less posh." Okay, I will, just don't wave your hand at me, beyatch. "Take five, everybody."

Thank God for that. I was just about to take a long chug of water when Beth pulled me over to Mrs Lavania. 

"What are we asking for this time?" I hissed to her. She didn't reply.

"Hello, Mrs Lavania. Me and Brooklyn were just wondering if we could use the auditorium to shoot one of the scenes for our short film? We wouldn't take long, maybe an hour, hour and a half? It would be after school so we wouldn't interrupt classes or anything." 

What the actual white sheep? I wasn't a part of this!! Anyhoo, Mrs Lavania gave us permission to use the auditorium for tonight and tomorrow after school. Yay.

"What was that? I wasn't involved in your evil world domination plans before, so why now?" I teased her. She took it seriously.

"You still aren't are part of them." Total. Rejection. I should get a T-shirt. I'll look into that.

"You're mean." I stuck my tongue out.

"I'll go tell everyone to be here later." The goes Beth, and her evil plans. Which I'm not included in. Yay. Yay for sarcasm, yay for nuggets.

____________________________________________________________________________

"I ate the pie. I am so proud. I had a drug test, but you didn't because you're not allowed.~" I sang as I made my way to the bathroom. It was after school, and then ten of us had the whole place to ourselves, even though we were only allowed to use the auditorium.  Sigh.

I dumped my bag on the side and rummaged around in it. I found my make up bag and redid my make up. But because we're do the scene were we've been running about quite a bit, I had to look hot and bothered. I didn't know how to do that, so instead, I went outside and got several handfuls of slightly damp soil. I walked backwards into doors so they could open and made my way back to the bathroom, where the other girls were doing their make up. Besides Beth, who was at home getting everyones costumes. I think Key went with her. Nothings going to happen, wink wink.

"Brooklyn, why have you got...that?" asked Flora.

"Because we have to look the part." I said, looking down at the soil. "So hold still." I attacked Flora's face, dabbing the soil onto her face. She screamed and struggled a little bit, but I think she enjoyed it. I even heard a little giggling, but I'm sure that as from Octopus, so I caught her. She wasn't too bad. I think she likes looking like a hobo. Even though she had to wear a fur suit, since she was a monkey.

I high-fived Ces' face gently, and soon, all four of us looked amazing. If you think four muddy teenage girls looking amazing, and because you're a pedophile looking for fun, please ring this number.....Wait, I'm not that dumb. Got you there, twat.

I still had soil left. Me and the other three made our own World Domination Plans, (Goodbye, Beth, no one needs your ideas now, beyatch. Just joking. I wouldn't want you to do anything bad to me, that's why. Heh heh. Love ya, Beth. Hoe.) so we all set off to go find the guys and give them a little surprise. Yep, you guessed it. Piggy backs!! Pwahahahahahaha, no.

"Hey there fellas!" said Beth, popping out from behind me.

"C'mon now, Beth. Nobody says 'Fella' anymore." said Key, backhugging her. Ew, get a room. I quickly covered three of the boys (Jonghyun didn't need it... he was a poshnob in the film, but I'm sure he was jealous......) I turned to Minho.

"Er...since you're Crash, and basically a railway kid, you kinda..need this...on your...." I gestured upwards. What do I say?

"...Face?" he asked. I nodded. "Sure, go ahead then." I was actually relieved when he let me touch his face. I mean, why wouldn't he? Its not like he knows what I'm thinking, right?

"Yeah...that's what I meant...your face..." I took this opportunity to shut the hell up and get this over with. I gently wiped the soil onto his skin, loving the feel of it. Shit, I can't believe I just typed that. Awks. How do I act? Why don't I have a handbook?!

"Okay! Minho, Jonghyun and Onew, go sort out the lights! Taemin, Octopus and Flora, go divide the costumes up into....I don't know, any random order. Ces and Brookie= Keep calm and drink a beer." Willing to do that, but I have no beer. Well said Beth. Me and Ces just stayed put. Too awesome to keep calm. Or drink beer. But we had no beer, so it was cool. I already said that. Moving on.

Beth puffed out. So Key hugged her.

"Stop it!" said Beth, struggling out of Key's grasp. "I'm not in the mood!"

"You need to lighten up." Key teased, spinning Beth round. She was on a war path.

"No, no, no and no! You all need to stop taking the piss! I'm bloody sick of everyone doing that to me."

Ces and I looked down. I bit my lip. We awkwardly sat there. I feel pissed because all the others got to escape this torture.

"Stop pretending to be all high and mighty; that's my job." Key smirked.

"Fine, be like that!" Beth was yelling. It was quite funny really. But I didn't laugh. Otherwise I could have died. "I'm going home. I can't be arsed with all this. Its not like anyone else thought of asking Mrs Lavania to use the auditorium. I'm leaving." Beth stormed out. Key looked lost. Everyone chose that moment to come back.

"Whats going on here?" asked Onew, side-hugging Flora.

"BeKey had a row..."explained Ces.

"Ah...well, it was bound to happen sooner or later." said Flora. A few people smirked, me being one of them. We all packed up and decided to just go home and have an early night.

"Bye girls." Minho waved. The other four waved. 

"Bye guys." Ces said, waving back.

"Bye Brooklyn." I looked up to see Minho wave at me. I smiled shyly.

"Bye Minho." I waved. Us girls and us guys parted ways. 

"What was that?!" said Octopus, nudging me slightly.

"What was what?" I asked, acting clueless.

"That! He was totally into you." said Ces.

"As if. He's just a friend."

"'Just a friend,'" They all mimicked my voice.

"Shoe off." I said, laughing.

Minho's POV

"Dude, total success! You played that so cool." Jonghyun said, nudging my arm. I combed my fingers through my hair.

"You think? I wasn't too...I don't know...whats the word?" I said, letting out a frustrated sigh. I wish I had a handbook.

"Assertive, forceful, loudmouthed,strident, brash, insistent, nervy?" Ah, Taemin, the human dictionary.

"You were brilliant. I think Brooklyn likes you." Key mused, fingers on his lips. I suddenly felt bad. He just had a fight with Beth, didn't he? That was pretty insensitive of me.

Shit. But on the bright side, I think things are looking up between me and Brooklyn.