Chapter 28.

"David stopppp, I have to gooooo,"I fussed as he kept kissing on me.

"One more round?"

"I can't, my boyfriend invited me to dinner and I said I'll meet him on time,"I pushed him off, making him roll his eyes. David literally hates him.

"I can't wait until the day you finally put me before him."

"Seriously?"

"Seriously, my love."

"You do understand that he's still my boyfriend and we're just having sex."

"You don't have to rub it in my face,"he rolled his eyes.

"I'm just making it clear."

"Well since we're making things clear, you do understand that I love you and I don't care."

"You remind me every chance you get, I can't forget."

"I can worship your body all day long,"he said kissing my stomach and thighs, "Mmm."

I started running my hands through his hair taking in everything he's doing to me.

"5 minutes,"I said.

"That's all I need,"he said picking me up and taking me to the shower.

___________________________

"Hey beautiful, I missed you,"Trey said as he grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him.

"I missed you too handsome,"I said before kissing him.

"You look amazing,"He smiled, "How was your day?"

"It was great so far,"I said taking my seat at the table he reserved for us.

"Anything special happened today?"

"This, this happened,"I started, "It's beautiful in here...I've never been here before it's my first time."

"First time for everything huh? I hope you enjoy,"He started, "My mom actually recommended this restaurant."

"Your mom?"I asked almost choking, "Wait she knows about us?"

"What? No, not yet babe."

"You had me terrified for a moment."

"Why? You two already know each other."

"Not like this though."

"Like what?"he asked.

"I'm literally screwing her son and we're damn near the same age Trey."

"Well she's going to find out eventually right?"

Yea hopefully a few decades from now...

"Not anytime soon. I don't think I'm ready to take that step yet with you baby,"I started, "No offense , but I'm still not that comfortable with all of this considering the age gap."

"Toni you're acting like I'm 18."

"I'm sorry, I mean we were already caught once, but thankfully it wasn't as big of a story to reach your mom."

"Pathetic,"he muttered.

"What did you say?"

"This, it's so stupid you know."

"How the fuck is it stupid?"

"Firstly you don't have to curse at me Toni. Secondly, you just said people already know about us. Wouldn't you want to let the people that we care about hear something like this from our mouths,"he said, "I'm starting to think you're just ashamed of me because of your stupid "image" and that's selfish."